TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football

+4
Severed Feet
Jimmy
Zebug
RP
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Any given sunday...LT doesn't get all the carries. he has only had 1 100 yard game in the past 3 years. Maclin got 95 yards no TD's but still a 12 point day. Not bad...Better than the other 2 WR's I got. Still he has a better shot at winning than I do.....but it is still close.

102Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:15 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

oh I know Greene and LT split carries, but LT has been doing a lot more this season with his carries than Greene...I'm just down on him because he WAS on my other fantasy team until I cut the bastard.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

103Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Res

finally got another W baby

104Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Jimmy

my team has been really solid this year. LT is looking like the steal of the draft (considering draft position). my top 5 picks have lived up to their draft positions and hopefully it can continue. every week is a tough match up.

105Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

All I can say is thankfully this isn't my pay league. LOL This is what happens when you F up and not make the draft...you get shitty players and can't put anything together.

106Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I've done ok somehow with my #1 pick being very average in MJD.

107Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Not in this league...got a question

I wanted to Trade Javid Best and Tony Gonzalez for Antonio Gates...he wants Forte.

I also have Gore and Foster on my team. Should I go with the trade even if he wants Forte? I think both of them are great runners but I think Forte is better out of the backfield on short passes. I just don't know if I want to give up Forte.

108Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:49 am

kristi

kristi

Javid Best, with the exception of his injury has preformed well on my team...126pts. I suppose there are better RBs out there but he's my #2 stud

109Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Severed Feet

The Yahoo stattracker chat isn't working for the rest of you, right?
It hasn't worked for me in 2 or 3 weeks...

Derek left in Ryan for Rodgers.
Very Happy
Very Happy

110Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Well I did go ahead with the trade...thankfully it doesn't go into effect till next week. Gonzo had a great day and Gates got hurt. Hopefully he is alright for next week!

Yes the chat hasn't worked in a couple of weeks. I really liked that too!

111Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Look at that...I might even WIN one on this league and not go 0 for 14. LOL Go team!

112Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Res

Yeah, my computer has been in the shop for a week and a half because the screen was cracked. Just now got it back... I still have a shot if Clark can get a touchdown.. Addai just left the game though so I'm pretty well screwed

113Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Ya fire, your guys all had good games, you might be in for highest score for the week. Good show man....too bad the Broncos still suck

114Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:55 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

LOL just on par with my team.

115Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Jimmy

i lost both leagues this past week Sad hate it.

116Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:20 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Last week I went 3 and 0 with my teams. I wish I could do that every week!

117Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Res

both of my tight ends out for the year. fucking sweet.

118Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:10 am

Severed Feet

Lol I was really hoping by some miracle none of you would pick up Garcon until after Sunday. Razz
I didn't have anyone I could really drop for the week to pick him up because of bye's and injuries. And because I'm squirling away VJax Razz

119Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

this is simply amazing. We all had our big 3 RB's as AP, CJ, and MJD (your order may vary but those 3 were most likely everyone's top 3)....maybe Ray Rice could have gotten on the list.

Anyway, your FF top 10 list goes:

Arian Foster
Frank Gore
LeSean McCoy (he has too many damn capital letters in his name)
CJ
AP
Darren McFadden
Peyton Hillis
Matt Forte
LT (where were you last year when I had you bitch)
Stephen Jackson

MJD is 15th on the list...and guess who was lucky enough to have the #3 pick in the draft....yep Zebug

Then we have Andre Johnson at WR, a top 5 WR in the league...maybe top 2 and he comes in this week sitting at #20 overall with Fitzgerald allll the way down to 43rd

Looking at QB's you have Kyle freaking Orton ahead of Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Matt Schaub

120Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Jimmy

Zebug wrote:this is simply amazing. We all had our big 3 RB's as AP, CJ, and MJD (your order may vary but those 3 were most likely everyone's top 3)....maybe Ray Rice could have gotten on the list.

Anyway, your FF top 10 list goes:

Arian Foster
Frank Gore
LeSean McCoy (he has too many damn capital letters in his name)
CJ
AP
Darren McFadden
Peyton Hillis
Matt Forte
LT (where were you last year when I had you bitch)
Stephen Jackson

MJD is 15th on the list...and guess who was lucky enough to have the #3 pick in the draft....yep Zebug

Then we have Andre Johnson at WR, a top 5 WR in the league...maybe top 2 and he comes in this week sitting at #20 overall with Fitzgerald allll the way down to 43rd

Looking at QB's you have Kyle freaking Orton ahead of Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Matt Schaub

Foster, AP, and LT have all had a bye as well. So when you consider the one less game worth of points.. pretty impressive. Any of the top 5 are worthy though.. 1st to 5th is seperated by a total of 10 fantasy points.

You know what is most awesome about that list overall?

I have 4 of them! AP, Forte, and LT all from the draft, and Hillis in free agency!

WR is a different story! Roddy White leads all other WR's by 26 points!

My top 3 draft choices have been absolute studs and are the biggest reason I'm 5-1 and unless Busta scores 70 tonight from Ahmad Bradshaw.. about to be 6-1! (AP, Roddy White, Peyton Manning)

Zebug you are catching me in a decent week next week. Roddy White on a bye.

121Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Res

gotta get 4.86 points from miles austin tonight to beat honkey.

122Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Severed Feet

I got huge steals with Foster and Orton, but injuries are killing me.

Matthews got hurt early combined with Tolbert poaching goal line carries all season and SD imploding.
DeSean out for god knows how long.
Floyd out for at least another week in all likelihood.

And then every time I bench a different WR they go off on my bench, lol. Maybe these injuries/byes are a blessing in disguise for me Razz

123Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ohh sweet, I got jimmy next week eh? I haven't looked ahead to see the matchup, should be a good one. I think I'm taking down a 5-1 player this week (unless something crazy happens)

124Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Jimmy

Zebug wrote:ohh sweet, I got jimmy next week eh? I haven't looked ahead to see the matchup, should be a good one. I think I'm taking down a 5-1 player this week (unless something crazy happens)

actually you play Pancakes! My fantasy football alter ego of awesomeness! LOL! Shocked

125Fantasy Football - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

well fuck me sideways....something crazy did happen in the neighborhood of Hakeem Nicks going off for 30 freaking points. Jonboy's 2 WR projected total was like 18 points...the actual was 72!!!!!!!!!!! And I still alomst won.

GOD #()@$&%*! MOTHER %(!#)&$@ FUCKER !%)@#$!)&: JESUS !@($#&$#@() SHITBALLS (@!#&$@#

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum