TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football

+4
Severed Feet
Jimmy
Zebug
RP
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Severed Feet

I could say the same Mr. freaking Matt Forte. Or overtime Roddy White catching career high passes. Or Manning throwing a TD with like 1:30 left in the game down by 17 points.
Razz

77Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Severed Feet

Lol I picked up Brandon Jackson yesterday just for a week 2 play before Grant came back and today it's announced Grant is gone for the season.

SCORE!

78Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Jimmy

man what a week! loved my fantasy performance and i'm very pleased with the results of a specific point of interest. Throughout the draft I chose players that catch the ball. I focused on it over yards and TD's for every player outsside of AP and my QB's.

I was rewarded in week one with 46 catches from my starters! I dont expect those kind of numbers every week.. but I really do expet a level of consistancy this year because of these steady reception points!

GG Sev Razz That D showed up big last night.

Nice pick up on Jackson too.. I'm surprised Max didnt respond sooner to Grants injury even in just in case mode.. Shocked

79Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I am not surprised about my showing. I am hopeful that I get a better showing from Green. I couldn't have picked some of the people I have but have to blame that on autopicks. Nice job Res you should have won.

80Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am

Res

thanks bro. now time to stomp jon boy's ass!

81Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Severed Feet

SAFETY THIRD PLAY INTO THE GAME AHAHAHAHAHA!

I just might win this one, yet, Ze!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

82Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ya, I thought the defense gets a TD if special teams scores on a kick/punt return but I was wrong.... I actually cheered when Dallas ran back that punt...now I cheered for a team that I hate and for nothing!!!

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

83Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Severed Feet

Ya normally team D's do get those return points - but if leagues count returns for individual players then they usually turn it off for the team D's.

Oh, and btw.... INT!!!! Bwahahahahaha.

84Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Severed Feet

If I get another INT/Fumble/Sack and end up losing by POINT ZERO EIGHT points...

Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

85Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:45 am

Res

i scored over 181 points and lost.... what the fuck are the chances?

86Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:40 am

Jimmy

Res I was watching your matchup (I had Gore too in my other league but I was well ahead so I was watching your game).. it was awesome. Gore really needed to stay in for that other TD... he came out and let the rookie get the score from the 2 yard line. Anyway.. you had the game won even after the 2 point conversion.. you were up. But the niners just left too much time and Thomas snaked a few more points.. lol.

87Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Severed Feet

Boy I thought I was having a nail-biter night, didn't even realize the competition between Res and Jon, lol.

Last time I go against my gut feeling though. I figured Brady would be rough vs Jets and Orton would be great vs 'Hawks, but changed my mind last second.

This week Brady seeks to put last week behind him, crushes Buffalo (despite their supposed good pass D) and Orton gets pounded by Indi like Eli did.
No one let me change my mind now that I've made it up, LOL.

Smith looked pretty good last night from what I saw in between working on Stats HW.

88Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Res

I hate losing!!!! time to leave jimmy on the short end of the stick this week... i'm averaging 156 points a week. all i know is if i score 180+ points and lose again i'm officially quitting

89Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

It was last year that I scored 235 and was beat by 20. I was soo mad. I know how you feel.

90Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Severed Feet

FYI I'm 8 for 10 picking our match-ups thus far (5 for 5 last week).
Although I guess picking myself to lose and then actually losing kind of sucks. LOL. bom

91Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Jimmy

Sev, Kong, and Reso.. you have been pancaked! W00t!

92Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Severed Feet

I'll get my revenge, just you see!

93Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

and the fantasy move of the week goes to............Zebug for picking up the NYG defense off of waivers against the undefeated Bears.

Who's next?!?!?!?!!?

94Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 am

Res

Zebug wrote:and the fantasy move of the week goes to............Zebug for picking up the NYG defense off of waivers against the undefeated Bears.

Who's next?!?!?!?!!?

fuck you

95Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:50 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

hey, my Steelers lost just like your Colts...no need to go all postal lol. This was truely a horrible weekend for sports, Steelers,Penn State, and USA lost (although it did expect all 3 to lose)

96Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Severed Feet

What the EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

97Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:14 am

Res

at least i didn't lose to a guy with two players on bye bounce

98Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Its a very close one going on between Jimmy and I. Down by 4 points both of us have 2 players to go.

99Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ya....fire I'm going with Jimmy on this one. LT & AP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shonn Greene & Maclin (his players are known simply by their initials, Shonn can't even spell his first name correct and he has an extra "E" on his last name)

100Fantasy Football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Severed Feet

I was literally dieing a little today every time Floyd caught another pass...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum