TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

College Football

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1College Football Empty College Football Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Needed a thread to talk about college football.

and to start this off, I gotta give major props to Wisconsin for introducing Nebraska to BigTen football!!!! Good lord that was a beating!!!

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

2College Football Empty Re: College Football Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 am

Severed Feet

Florida crashed and burned tonight.
Started off strong; O-Line was absolutely horrible. Lost #1 running back and starting QB for at least the game, probably longer.

3College Football Empty Re: College Football Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 am

Jimmy

Andrew Luck!!!! Shocked cheers I love you

So I watched him some last night with the thoughts of could he be the next Chiefs QB (cause we suck! and are potentially the worst team in the league this year). Man he's impressive. His arm, his reads and recognition, his command of the offense. I'm sold.

4College Football Empty Re: College Football Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Ya I'm sold on Luck as well, looks to be the most NFL ready QB coming out of college that I can think of.

5College Football Empty Re: College Football Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:19 pm

kristi

kristi

Zebug wrote:
and to start this off, I gotta give major props to Wisconsin for introducing Nebraska to BigTen football!!!! Good lord that was a beating!!!

woot woot. Great weekend for WI sports. Unfortunately for Nebraska they got HUSKED away with their heads hanging down in front of a big national audience. I hope LSU, bama, oregon ect get a loss at some point otherwise I'm not sure how much more we can be bumped up. We currently only have 1 ranked team on our schedule right now.

6College Football Empty Re: College Football Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:20 pm

kristi

kristi

kristi wrote: I hope LSU, bama, oregon ect get a loss at some point otherwise I'm not sure how much more we can be bumped up.

a. quoting oneself is awesome
b. I guess I was wrong....we bumped up 3 spots to #4.
c. I think this state should start charging to allow people to move here.

7College Football Empty Re: College Football Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

Jimmy

wisc sports are spoiled right now.. betta enjoy it while it lasts!!

8College Football Empty Re: College Football Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 am

Res

purdue sucks ass... can't wait for basketball season. our coach needs fired asap.

9College Football Empty Re: College Football Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

bama or LSU will lose....they'll play each other. Oregon already has a loss...ah I bet you meant Oklahoma. I'm not sure they will lose.

Man that would suck, undefeated Wisc, LSU, Oklahoma.....someone is going to miss out and my guess will be Wisc would be on the outside looking in due to their schedule this year. Though they would most certainly deserve a shot if that would come true.

10College Football Empty Re: College Football Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

kristi

kristi

Jimmy wrote:wisc sports are spoiled right now.. betta enjoy it while it lasts!!
pretty sure there is always a WI sport that's competitive and in the race! But yes...I AM enjoying it immensely Very Happy

Yes I meant Oooooklahoma. And that is what we're afraid of(your last statement, Ze) Although, another Rosebowl berth would be awesome

11College Football Empty Re: College Football Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Jimmy

I'm soo gonna guilt you with the poor sob stories from my sport city! No pale

12College Football Empty Re: College Football Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:56 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

oh Wisc to the Rose Bowl is the worst bowl that they could possibly get....they ain't losing in the BigTen and I already fear for my teams safety when they play Penn State....its just not fair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum