TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Game of Thrones on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 pm

we don't have a GoT thread?! WTF!

Season 3's first two episodes. As usual, awesome! I posted this elswhere but I'll copy it here Razz and the first part was after someone explained the swordfight where Brienne over matched Jamie so badly.

I dig Jamie Lannister. His banter with Brienne is awesome. I agree with the nourishment issues, he looked very weak especially as she turned him and his blade aside at the end, watching live I thought she was toying with him. The nourishment issue explains it better.

Sansa looks to be in transformation. Her char was so snowed by everything when she first went to the capital. I'm glad she trusted the Tyrell's and I hope it doesnt burn her.

Margery is way too sharp for Joffrey, felt like such foreshadowing her learning to use the crossbow. I have not read the books so this is just guessing. Joffrey really doesnt know how with it she is, thats for sure.

Uh ohhh Arya!! She's one of my favorites and the Hound puts a serious wrinkly in things. That leader though (name escapes me) gave his word.. seems like a guy that will keep it.

Lady Stark's story was tragic but good to hear, been missing the backdrop on her and Jon and it's only really been brought up when Jamie chastised her over it

View user profile

2 Re: Game of Thrones on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Zebug

Admin
so I gotta admit, I've heard of this show but I just assumed, from the name, that it was a talk show about video games lol......just looked it up on IMDB and OMG I NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! To bad I don't have HBO, will find another way.

3 Re: Game of Thrones on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 pm

(psssst... http://www.tvmuse.eu/) Used to be called tv links, that's all you need to google.

Seriously, EVERY time someone is like "I can't watch this show because of..." I just tell them to Google TV Links.

And then slap them. Razz

View user profile

4 Re: Game of Thrones on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:43 pm

get on board Ze!! I'll be your GoT pusher!!!! Again I feel compelled to avoid spoilers.. so I wont say much.. but get caught up brother!!! get caught up!! I need to talk GoT!

Sev.. we must wait it seems to discuss. So I'll just ask ya.. who's your favorite character?

View user profile

5 Re: Game of Thrones on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Zebug

Admin
I'm all about getting up to speed on this one. I tried that link Sev and everything was subsription based that I could see, unless I'm missing something.

I'm still search around to find it somewhere, might even sign up for some streaming service until I get caught up.

6 Re: Game of Thrones on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:53 pm

You go to a tv show and click on an episode, such as:

http://www.tvmuse.eu/tv-shows/Game-of-Thrones_25243/season_1/episode_1/

Then, you click on "All Search Results", which would bring you here:

http://www.tvmuse.eu/tv-shows/Game-of-Thrones_25243/season_1/episode_1/video-results/

And scroll down to the links immediately following the links with the country flags. They will say "external link, user added".
Some links for older episodes of shows might be taken down. But there is ALWAYS at least one that works from my experience.

View user profile

7 Re: Game of Thrones on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:00 am

My girlfriend and I watch this show religiously. Most of the chicks are smoking hot, that never hurts.

View user profile

8 Re: Game of Thrones on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Zebug

Admin
ok, saw the first episode, loved it. Lots of tits....good thing!!!! Spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it (probably just me lol)

Holy crap, he pushed the kid out the window!!!! I thought the kid was going to be a main star of the show.

9 Re: Game of Thrones on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 am

Zebug wrote:ok, saw the first episode, loved it. Lots of tits....good thing!!!! Spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it (probably just me lol)

Holy crap, he pushed the kid out the window!!!! I thought the kid was going to be a main star of the show.

You have much further to go, my son haha

View user profile

10 Re: Game of Thrones on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Zebug wrote:ok, saw the first episode, loved it. Lots of tits....good thing!!!! Spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it (probably just me lol)

haha what a great scene!

"the things I do for love..."

*shove*

haha so messed up. Jaime Lannister!

View user profile

11 Re: Game of Thrones on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Are you caught up yet Z???

April 6th starts the new season. I can't wait!!

Man I was gonna post the trailer but.. too many damn spoilers in them all. This show is great because you don't know who will live or die.. and the trailers give away who's alive or not!

Hurry up scrub! get caught up.

View user profile

12 Re: Game of Thrones on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Yeah, my girlfriend and I are psyched for the new season to start.

In the meantime we've been watching Shameless (always hilarious), True Detective (new series on HBO with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. SUPERB ACTING and great dialogue. One of our new favorite shows.)

Also into season 5 of Sons of Anarchy on Netflix (love that show as well)

Walking Dead is eh for me anymore. The storyline is just too slow and some of the acting just makes me laugh.

Mad Men comes back soon, can't wait for that.

House of Cards, anyone seen this? Just finished season one... a VERY good show. Kevin Spacey is spot on and Robin Wright is smoking hot for an older lady haha

View user profile

13 Re: Game of Thrones on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Finally got my girlfriend to watch Thrones... After the second episode she was hooked.
So I just finished my second watch-through of the three seasons a few nights ago, we're pumped as you all are for Season 4 haha.

House of Cards is on our to-do list. We're halfway through Season 6 of X-Files, and we watched the first episode of True Detectives last night... I think it's pretty good, I'll probably have to watch the second episode before making an actual judgement.

View user profile

14 Re: Game of Thrones on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm

good job Sev! Now she's hooked!  Twisted Evil GoT is awesome! I was on the elevator at work today and looked over and this dude had on a sweatshirt that read "Winter is Coming" lol! Pretty awesome.

Reso Walking Dead is still good I believe. i certainly still care about the characters and what happens to them. I do like True Detective but I'm behind about 3 episodes in that series right now. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson are fantastic in it.. especially McConaughey!

I want more of Jon's dire wolf this season! Ghost.. right? Arya and Tyrion are still my favorites on the show.

View user profile

15 Re: Game of Thrones on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:15 am

just not as into the walking dead as I was in the first season. anyone seen The Americans? pretty good show on FX about the cold war/russian spies in the US. keri russell is smokin. would bang.

View user profile

16 Re: Game of Thrones on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:03 am

Is it really that Good? I keep hearing everybody Rave about it. I want to watch but I kinda want to wait until its a few seasons ahead. I like watching em all at once.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum