TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

DNF coming 2011 from Gearbox!!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DNF coming 2011 from Gearbox!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: DNF coming 2011 from Gearbox!!! Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They gave it a 3 out of 10. OUCH.

The bland and ugly Duke Nukem Forever turns a famous gaming icon into an embarrassment.

DUKE...what did you think of the game???

27DNF coming 2011 from Gearbox!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: DNF coming 2011 from Gearbox!!! Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:54 am

Duke Nukem

Since I have work at 6am tomorow, I'm gona write this quickly:

I just finished the game today, and I'm starting to think I played a different game than they did. DNF isnt flawless by far. I'm the first to admit I'm a Duke fan, but I'm not a deranged, brain-dead fanboy. The engine does shows its age, Regen health is a little lame, 2 weapon limit isnt Duke-like, etc. But those are NOT reasons to give this game such a terrible score. Combat is great, (Shotgun + pigcops = porkchop sandwiches!) The game isn't ugly, it's fun as hell to play, and the humor for the most part is spot on. (Sure theres a couple dumb jokes, but theres also moments where I nearly pissed my pants with laughter.)

I will write up a more detailed "review" of sorts soon. But right now all I can say is: Play the game yourselves, you decide if you like it. (Rent it!) Most of the "critics" are being unusualy hateful towards this game which has had a long and rough history.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum