TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

COD Black Op's

+4
FireSnake
Severed Feet
Res
Zebug
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1COD Black Op's Empty COD Black Op's Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'm getting this game when it comes out (Nov 9th as it stands now). Doesn't look as awesome as BFBC2 but I have a few friends that play MW2 and they are going to get it and since NO ONE here ever plays BFBC2 I'm making the move.....make it with me fools

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

2COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:47 am

Res

i play bfbc2 but for ps3. but not anymore really, ps3 wont read discs... probably the stupid blu ray laser went out. anybody know about that kinda stuff? im clueless

3COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 am

Severed Feet

I've never heard of a PS3 stop working. Mad

4COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:29 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I also haven't heard of any Ps3 going down. IT must happen soo rare that noone ever complains.

Res you suck.

5COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Res

well it doesnt work haha

6COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

so sell your body for sex and buy yourself a sweet comp and then get Black Ops.

7COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Jimmy

well whats the story on this game? is it using the same matchmaking type stuff that mw2 used (speaking in terms of pc support). is so i will likely pass on it. Sad

8COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

dedi servers baby!!!
Zombie mod also
Remote control car loaded with C4....oh ya.

9COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Jimmy

dedi servers! w00t. good job treyarch! bounce

10COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Duke Nukem

One problem, the multiplayer looks EXACTLY like MW2... snore. I'll pass. And if someone came on steam and asked me to play BC2 with them I would. :p

11COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ya, I'm not a fan of the looks either. BFBC2 looks simply amazing, looks like real war combat and heck you can even change the audio to war tapes which sounds sweet. I'll look for you Duke next time I play.

12COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Black Ops is on pace for a new day 1 record:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Come on man...every is doing it, get in on the COD-BO train

13COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Jimmy

if it's dedicated servers.. cant all that nonsense be turned off for a more hardocre mode look like cod4 and waw had?

14COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I do believe I've heard people talking about hardcore and not having the hud on the screen. I'm new to the COD series so I'll tell more at release.....WHICH IS ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go out, buy the game and lets kill each other.

15COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Jimmy

I did one better.. I ordered a server for 3 months. Ranked 18 man server. (18 players is the max.. figured I'd start with this for now and see if I like it enough and it's traffic'd enough)

No funds needed. I have this handled. I expect to set it to hardcore search and destroy mode altho if it is easy to manage I may set it to rotate game types (S&D and TDM or others) however 'hardcore' mode wont be going anywhere!

Also.. I sent invites to a new steam community I created today. Accept yo invites!

16COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Severed Feet

And I'm trying to curb my spending!
My roomate is getting it for 360 so if it's good I should hopefully have it soon!

Been too long since we all fragged together Razz

17COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Jimmy

the more I'm reading I'm thinking maybe I should order unranked! Seems ranked servers dont have quite the variables because they keep it close in gameplay.. not sure. :/

18COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

sweet dude!!!

I'm thinking of playing ranked until I level up and unlock everything then hit up unranked for some different fun....though I do think you can unlock all the guns with unranked anyway so thats cool. I'm picking it up at midnight, so whenever STEAM decides to unlock it I will be playing

I think most people will be playing ranked at first because people in general like to look at their stats online and see who has the biggest epeen. After a little while, I think unranked will take over. But do whatever you want man, I'll play in it whatever it is.

19COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Jimmy

yeah I'll just stick with ranked. so much is unknown still on running servers.

this is must see though. lots of info here!

some of the highlights:

along with core and hardcore, there will be a basic mode that can strip alot of the fluff (sweet! as long as it can be run hardcore style within it)

wager modes, such as 'one in the chamber' where you get one bullet and have to get a kill to get your next bullet, also shown is gun game.. yeah.. gun game like from cs! wager modes look to be alot of fun.

the money system (cp) which is used for buying what you want.. rather than going on straight unlock system. they did this to get away from a bit of the level grind.

20COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Duke Nukem

I'm renting and seeing what friends think before I get it. Looks to be better than the crap that is MW2.

They have a pretty awesome TV ad too

21COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ya I watched that the other day on my lunch break at work. Wonder what the Easter Egg is in nuketown if one team gets all the mannequin heads?

You guys have an account on the main boards? So much bitching and moaning but there is some good tidbits sprinkled in here and there. My screen name is zbug (freaking can't log in with my original account Zebug for some reason)

22COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 am

Duke Nukem

Well so much for renting it. My brothers second 360 got the RROD. :p *points and laughs at him*

23COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 am

Jimmy

red ring of death!!!

Duke.. get the creepy music from the movie the Ring.. and then play it randomly when he is around!

24COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 am

Duke Nukem

Jimmy wrote:red ring of death!!!

Duke.. get the creepy music from the movie the Ring.. and then play it randomly when he is around!

He wouldnt get it. Hes too slow. :p

25COD Black Op's Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 am

Duke Nukem

Bump: It's out tomorrow but my friend in New Zealand (Steve) got it early it seems. Hes on some other forums im a member of so here are the posts about it from the "What did you last play?" thread:

Steve Posted:
Black ops. Due the shoddy performance I'm going to say it...

Console port.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Water12356 (me) Posted:
You making a joke Steve or is the preformance really that bad?

Steve Posted:
It's really that bad. Seriously. However! The game is FUN and I'll wait until they fix things
My character

ZuljinRaynor Posted:
I don't think it's console port, just someone at some end fucked up big time. I'm guessing Gameservers with regards to lag and Treyarch with regards to some performance issues on some machines.

Steve Posted:
The game freezes while just browsing basic menu options (controls \ video \ sound and create a class.) I'm honestly not sure how Treyarch let this one slip. Everyone that has played the multiplayer section gets freezes...even when not playing on a server

ZuljinRaynor Posted:
Yeah, I think they just tested it on one machine for everyone. :p

Steve Posted:
Seems that way :p

Hopefuly they will patch it quickly. At least he said the game is fun...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next