You are not connected. Please login or register

Love/Hate Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:29 pm

rawr! sickem bug! bzzzzzt.... or something like that clown 

View user profile

102 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Hate is a strong word.. I'm probably guilty of using it far too often. I hate life though. Moments sprinkled in here and there in various forms and people remind me that the world may not be lost and I'll smile.. but only for an instant.. the rest of the time.. I have to fucking fake it pale I'm really lost right now! My road crumbled. And yes.. I hate that.

Love is a strong word too... sadly I surely haven't used it often enough throughout my history. Still.. looking back through a thread like this and realizing at least in this small sample size.. evidence that I've tried to show that love exists. No small feat to share your heart with anyone or anything. I haven't always done it well but.. I tried and I had the best intentions... and I love that. At least a little bit...

This contradiction of emotions is so present in my life.

To that end.. I'll admit..

I love.. and hate.. being such a 'for better or worse' kinda guy. I am though.. for better or worse.. someone who loves unfuckingconditionally those that I allow in my heart. Friends, family, love.. once they are in they simply cannot hurt me more than I will love them.

I was ready to say those words out loud before God and family once...

"For better or worse"

.. but having never said them doesn't change the fact I've felt those words deeply in many varied forms for those closest to me. It's how I love people!

I hate that at times in my life I've completely failed to represent that to the people I care about most. Family, friends, loves.. I've failed them all crumbling beneath my own fears and foolishness. I'm so imperfect. I don't blame people for getting far away!

I'm sorry to ramble. I'm sorry to outlet some of this love/hate here completely absent of silliness. I know we keep things light around here. Thanks for reading.

You all take care. Especially you Kristi, especially you baby. I love you most of all!

~ James

View user profile

103 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Brosef, you know we're all always here for you. Even if we give you shit and poke fun at you all the time, haha. That just means we love ya! If you ever need an ear I'm just a shout away!

View user profile

104 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Zebug

Admin
remember...."It's better to feel pain, then nothing at all" (100 points to identify where that came from.....really its not that hard if you pay attention to this thread)

I grew up not allowing myself to feel. I was 34 years old before I really started to feel anything. Now I cry just about everyday, eventhough I'm very happy in life...it's just built up through the years.

So, to keep with the thread, I love that I am feeling for the first time in my life, I love that I cry everyday. On the flip side, I hate that I feel and I hate that I cry but I love that I recognize that I love and hate it.

105 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

The Lumineers, fool. Gimme dem points. It's good to feel emotion.. if we all just walked around like hapless zombies all the time this life would be no fun.

View user profile

106 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 pm

good stuff. many many thanks.

my life... is crazy

i kinda love the crazy

so ya know.. forward march.

edit..

need to add.. I hate Mark Sanchez and his headbands. make it stop!

View user profile

107 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:03 am

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NY-CK065_SP_JET_G_20130613193014.jpg&imgrefurl=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324049504578543724225971236.html&h=369&w=553&sz=51&tbnid=40g_ZvkufFlYWM:&tbnh=91&tbnw=137&zoom=1&usg=__DR-PhQkeGOpDXBAQLkklP_AFfwM=&docid=EwXrrUBU7AxV8M&sa=X&ei=FW8MUqqLFIORygGXrIDICw&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAg&dur=550 so....horrible...

View user profile

108 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:14 am

Mad my eyes! lol wtf is he thinking wearing those things..

the butt fumble knocked something loose in this kid

ps. no chris collinsworth.. wilfork did not throw him!! cmon lol..

View user profile

109 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:11 pm

hate and love a lot at the current moment.

2 biggest hates right now? My son's fathers inability to work with me at all over the past 10 years and the frustrations of DayZ Standalone. The game is awesome btw but so many people are kill on site. Or, they are nice when they first spawn but the second they find weapons...mentality changes and they become animals. Best and most frustrating game ever.

View user profile

110 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm

I probably shouldn't be the one to say something but.. fuck it.

That sucks and I hate it for ya. Maybe someday he'll figure out working with you benefits Logan.. and that should be worth it.

I'm pretty slanted to the hates side but I'll try and share a love too.

A personal one.. I hate that after promising me if she was going to introduce my kids to someone she'd let me know.. she didn't and I got the sweet surprise on new years eve when I called.. and overheard the voice in the background. Man I didn't even know exists celebrated the end of 2013 and began 2014 with my kids and I got to find out about it as it happened.

A gaming one.. I hate that in World of Warplanes when scrub pilots realize they are out-positioned and getting shot out of the air.. they turn head on and try (and succeed enough to make me hate it) to ram me. It's a fast action game and realizing they turned to face me rather than away.. with my guns blazing in front of me.. and my target and directional reticule there as well.. it can be hard to recognize it fast. The distance begins to close REAL quick and trying to roll away doesn't always happen.

A gaming love.. I love when someone gets the jump on me.. and I'm able to roll and break and bank and loop and whatever to eventually end up on their six and gunning them from the skies! Doesn't happen often so it's sweet as hell when it does.

I saw DayZ shown during E3.. I thought it was just a zombie shooter.. didnt realize it was kinda mmo style. Griefers always exploit trust in MMO's - good luck though.. looks cool overall.

View user profile

111 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 am

Jimmy wrote: Maybe someday he'll figure out working with you benefits Logan.. and that should be worth it.

Sad ^wont happen

View user profile

112 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 am

Jimmy wrote:
A personal one.. I hate that after promising me if she was going to introduce my kids to someone she'd let me know.. she didn't and I got the sweet surprise on new years eve when I called.. and overheard the voice in the background. Man I didn't even know exists celebrated the end of 2013 and began 2014 with my kids and I got to find out about it as it happened.

Sad ugh.

View user profile

113 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 pm

I kinda loved seeing this story today.. Rodgers has good taste in Basketball 

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/01/17/4760227/green-bay-qb-aaron-rodgers-drops.html

View user profile

114 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:08 pm

cool Smile Wish he didnt have time to do that this weekend and rather be preparing for a game though lol

View user profile

115 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 am

I hate that Robin Williams succumbed to his demons and depression, and took his own life.

I hate that someone who gave so much to so many with his art, found himself so alone.

I love the years upon years of laughter and emotion you imparted on my life Mr Williams.. from the obvious big moments like your movies and voice acting.. to the little things like your love of video games and reading about you at E3 and thinking.. how freaking cool is that.

I love these scene's and how you delivered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq_XBP3NrBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPOpk-4AqZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_9FQk6UnA

RIP Robin Williams

Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

116 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 am

i rarely ever am moved by a celebrity's death. but when i saw this on twitter last night i immediately got the chills and my eyes started to water. this guy was just such a genuinely nice human being. probably one of the funniest people to ever walk this earth. his improv was just unbelievable to behold and i could watch good morning, vietnam on repeat for the rest of my life simply because of his role in it. RIP, mr. williams.

View user profile

117 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:23 pm

I love love love that for the next two nights, KC sports and KC stadiums/fans are going to be front and center on a NATIONAL stage. It's going to be loud! Especially tonight!

The Chiefs host the Patriots tonight on MNF and the Royals host the A's tomorrow night in the AL MLB wildcard game!

I'm really excited but.. I'm freaking scared! And yes I hate that! Look.. if the Chiefs lose tonight and fall to 1-3 their playoff chances are basically over. The injuries are mounting and they are already looking up at both Denver and San Diego in the division! Cannot lose this game! The Royals broke a 29 year long playoff drought by getting into the playoffs this season. Yes you read that right!! TWENTY-NINE! That's great and I'd like to think whatever happens from here on is just icing, it's not though. and it's against Oakland! Bleh, we hate them in football already! This is a big damn deal! Going 0-2 over these two nights would be brutal.. feeling like both seasons are done (Royals would be, Chiefs seemingly so).

I love and hate this whole thing lol.

I love you  Evil or Very Mad  I love you  Evil or Very Mad

Have my back mmkay?! Kthanx!!!  I love you  I love you  I love you

Yours truly..

View user profile

118 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 am

looks like your chiefs didn't disappoint ya. man, what an ass beating they laid on those fucking patsies. i loved every minute of it. royals at this minute are in extras so at least they're making it interesting! haha.

/waves colts flag

View user profile

119 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:09 am

12 inning THRILLER! I was so frustrated after the 6th inning (leading 3-2) when Yost (manager) pulled our stud ace veteran pitcher and put in a rookie who is a starter, not a freaking reliever to try and pitch the 6th with 2 runners on! Boom big homer and by innings end it's 7-3! Went and shot folks for a map. Came back and watched the rest of the big battle down to the finish. Awesome.

So stressed. Lol. Playoff WIN! cheers

View user profile

120 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:42 pm

I love that my Royals are 2-0 in the ALDS and coming home for game 3!
I hate that after 29 years of suck, I'm still hella scared they'll blow it!
I love that Sunday back in KC the stadium will be absolutely rocking! We don't do it like normal baseball fans.. it's like Arrowhead out there! LOUD! cheers
I hate the shitty teams I've had in WoT and Insurgency today. So bad. Teamwork games are awesome when there is teamwork! Without it, so fucking frustrating. Evil or Very Mad
I love how the Chiefs have played the last 2 and a half games! Hope it continues Sunday when Alex goes home to SanFran!
I hate that I'm bored on a Saturday so I'm posting here in this graveyard of a forum!

I wanna try and make red beans and rice, time to google and see if I can pull it off. cheers

View user profile

121 Re: Love/Hate Thread on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:57 am

I hate how emotional I get, where the hell did my strength go...

I loved this video.. tears... I'm going to be a semi Vols fan 4 life now (after KU still but.. yeah)

#BerryStrong

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum