TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Kristi!!!

+2
kristi
Jimmy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Jimmy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Thu May 05, 2011 11:40 pm

kristi

kristi

WOOOOT. ty ty. I wish you could've sent that to me in the mail but that would've probably cost $150 in shipping....

Oh and happy birthday(yesterday)to Zeee!

3Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 am

Jimmy

happy belated to Ze

pretty talented painting eh? and to think.. that cake started with just the TI on it! Shocked skillz baby!! oh and I think you are off on the shipping price by about.. oh.. say.. 12 dollars? lol

4Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Sat May 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

wow, you really don't look like your 40....good job.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

5Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Tuf_Duff

Coach said Happy Birthday

6Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

kristi

kristi

Yesssss I miss coach!! Smile

Ze, I reallly wanna kick your ass for insinuating that age! Razz

Jimmy, did you personally spray the lost logo on yourself as well? tongue

7Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Jimmy

on myself? yes! wanna see? Razz

seriously, dont mock my cake skills. GOSH!

8Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Wed May 11, 2011 7:32 am

QwkSylver

OMGOSH! How did I miss this post?? Happy Belated Kristi!!

9Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Sat May 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Res

can't remember if i told you on facebook or not, so happy birthday Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum