TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey to all my old family

+8
FireSnake
Tuf_Duff
KillSwitch
kristi
RP
Jimmy
Res
Mr.Cheese
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey to all my old family Empty Hey to all my old family Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Mr.Cheese

I have missed you all, to no end Sad I figured it was time to get back in contact and see how everyone is doing?
There are too many of you to list.... but Eric contact me bro!

Love you all!
Shane

2Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Res

Mr. Who?

Just kidding. Good to see you Shane!

3Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Jimmy

Cheese Shocked Hope you are doing well Shane! Good to hear from ya brother. Things good? Still gaming?

4Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 am

RP

RP

What's up Shane! How you been?

http://www.one22designs.com

5Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 pm

kristi

kristi

Very Happy Hi Shane

6Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm

KillSwitch

I would Shane but I got no way to contact you. I got no phone number, address...nutin Razz

7Hey to all my old family Empty Hey all Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Mr.Cheese

I am so glad to see TGA still going! I have been thru alot, but still kickin. Long story... so another post. Res, RP and my beloved nephew..... I love you love you all!

8Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 pm

KillSwitch

Cheese Killswitch = Crewdawg = Eric. I need your contact in to contact you.

9Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Mr.Cheese

Eric brotha... check your pm Cool

10Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Tuf_Duff

CHEESE,All I have to say is:

Damn,I missed you

11Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

CCCCCCHHHHHHEEEESSSSEEE!!!!!!!!! How you doing old man?? Everyone has been thru the ringer in the last couple of years. I hope everything is going well for you!

12Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Tuf_Duff

Whats good Snake I havent Heard from you in a Long time

Ive been good brother man going through College and working

How bout you Brother

13Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Everything is good Tuf. Can't complain about anything but lack of money. HAHA and I always complain bout that.

14Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Tuf_Duff

HAHAHA Im the exact same way

although I can't complain It's always nice to hear from the TGA Family

15Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Mr.Cheese

Fire, it's getting better again, just never thought I would have to rebuild again at my age. So how is you and yours bud? I hope everyone is good!

16Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Mr.Cheese

Tuff I missed you too! Smile Send me in coach! cheers

17Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

Tuf_Duff

Coach Misses All his TGA Family

18Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Everything is fantastic here...bought a brand new house...Kid is 7 years old and fun as hell. So far soo good.

19Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 am

Incubus

Shane! How are ya buddy Smile

20Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Mr.Cheese

Mikkel how are you brotha!? Very Happy

21Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Munra

I think you owe me some Cheese

22Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Duke Nukem

Cheese ya old bastard how are ya?! :p

23Hey to all my old family Empty Re: Hey to all my old family Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

muddog

SHANE!!!!! How have you been buddy? Long time no see. How is everyone else in tga world doing these days?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum