TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pooor Jimmy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pooor Jimmy Empty Pooor Jimmy Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

This has got to hurt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With them they weren't very good...but without him. This isn't good news. KC wins 3 games this year. Wink

2Pooor Jimmy Empty Re: Pooor Jimmy Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

oh good lord, I didn't know it was that bad. Maybe they will be in the Andrew Luck raffle.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3Pooor Jimmy Empty Re: Pooor Jimmy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 pm

kristi

kristi

Sad That sucks. Hopefully your season can only go up from here!

4Pooor Jimmy Empty Re: Pooor Jimmy Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Jimmy

losing Berry does suck! He was the heart of the defense. He played every snap on defense last year. Losing him has exposed our lack of depth!

This team has a good deal of talent but this off season was handled so poorly and the opening game went so bad that I fear it's gonna snowball. Last year I felt if we could just win that first game we could be propelled by momentum and have a good season. I was right. This year all that momentum is gone. We needed a fast start cause the 2nd half of the schedule is brutal. We missed that boat. I dont see us winning until the Vikings game (week 4).

5Pooor Jimmy Empty Re: Pooor Jimmy Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

And the hits just keep coming with Charles out for the rest of the season. Heart of the offense...heart of the defense...heart of KC. DONE. I didn't think this at the beginning of the season but it could be INDY or KC getting Andrew Luck next year. KC might not win a game this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum