TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!!

+6
The Shit AKA FroPick
Res
Jimmy
Zebug
Severed Feet
kinson
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

res name the night...any night but Tuesdays. I am there I still have it installed...never play it.

27Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Res

I'd have to find a decent one. I went 27-0 on that LOL server the other day and they told me tone it down. Surprised they didn't ban me haha

28Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Tuf_Duff

Severed Feet wrote:Noob!

That's actually why I'm really interested in CS:GO.
What is the date for that,I've been waiting for it too come out forever

no game will ever replace CS I need to play again. nobody plays 1.6 or Condition zero,I've thought about getting source but I have a feeling nobody plays that either so it'd just be a waste of money

29Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Duke Nukem

You people are allowed to message me to come and play ya know. Razz

30Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

kinson

come play on the COF server.

here is the website sign up on the forums
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum