TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

SB predictions....

+2
Res
kristi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SB predictions.... Empty SB predictions.... Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

kristi

kristi

I guess I could have playoff predictions here first since not all spots are locked but thought i'd start a SB thread.

Packers and Broncos
28-24 Packers win!

Wink

2SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Res

Broncos 31
Seahawks 27

3SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Jimmy

Broncos over Seattle 34-24

Hurry up SB! So we can start talking about the Chiefs #1 draft pick! Razz Good luck playoff fans - join ya'll soon enough!

4SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I think I do have to take Denver....damn I don't want to because you 3 already did but damn they are looking good. So good that you KNOW it can't happen they way you see it lol.

I'm cheering hard for Seattle with Wilson but I don't know if they will make it....too young for this.

I guess I'm going to be lame and pick GB.....no wait. I'm going out on a limb here. Give me Atlanta vs Denver. I know Atlanta chokes every year, but that was the same with Peyton when he had his first few attempts. So I'm going to say that this is the year that Matty Ice comes through and get to the big dance.....fuck it.

Atlanta 27
Denver 24

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

5SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

WOW you 3 couldn't be more wrong....at least one of my teams is still playing lol

6SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 am

Res

at least both of the teams i picked were within a field goal of winning haha

7SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Jimmy

lol

I know what you're thinking.. what a crazy Ravens fan right? Wrong.. that's FIRE! He lost a bet and was forced to re-watch the INT in OT by his closest friends and family.. in hopes his balls will finally drop and he can become a man! Get a grip Fire! There's always next year (and an year older Manning, and the loss of your OC, and Champ Bailey still being burnt toast!)

Twisted Evil

I all seriousness.. lol.. wtf!

8SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Severed Feet

That dude has children...

9SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm

kristi

kristi

Severed Feet wrote:That dude has children...

Yea what i wanna know is how ^that even happened lol.

10SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 am

Jimmy

lol imagine his fits of happiness at the end!

"i finished!!! <sobbing uncontrollably> We have a chance at a baby! <herky jerky movements and more sobbing uncontrollably> I cant take this!!!! <weird post climax state of calm>

Razz

11SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm

kristi

kristi

haha

12SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

the crazy part was that was taken when they WON the game....imagine what he would have been like had they lost.

In the end, typical Ravens fan, they will all burn in hell one day.

13SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:42 pm

kristi

kristi

Oh I thought that was from a previous ravens game b/c no way in hell that's the reaction of someone who just watched his team win! lol

14SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Res

so who in the world picked this superbowl match up? nobody, and if you say you did, you're a liar!

15SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

so the last 2 weekends (6 games) the team I was hoping would win all lost. So I'm going to hope for world war 3 now and bet that world peace happens.

16SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Jimmy

screw Flacco and screw the ravens, go Niners!

17SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

kristi

kristi

I'm pulling for the Ravens. Not only do I like their fire on D, but I am a ray lewis fan and after the decapitation of the Packers...I want to see the 9ers beat down. Should be a good one either way!

18SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Jimmy

I never like the Ravens, add Flacco and it's real easy to be a Niner fan this week. I hope Moss gets his ring. Gore too. And I much prefer Jim to John Harbaugh.

Kaepernick is a WI kid right? Yeah, go Niners!

19SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:28 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Jimmy wrote:screw Flacco and screw the ravens, go Niners!

LIKE LIKE LIKE. FUCK THE RAVENS!

20SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Jimmy

Go Niners! And then we can get on to all the Chiefs talk and the #1 overall pick!! Geno Smith PLEASE!

21SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'm totally torn here. As a Steeler fan I hate the Ravens but respect them all the same as they are the twin brother of the Steelers. Also, I don't want SF to get their 6th ring and tie the Steelers....so I have to pull for the Ravens. Keep in mind that the last 6 games of the playoffs, the team I was hoping would win lost everytime, so you SF fans are probably safe.

22SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:33 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

SERIOUSLY one STUPID SB. WOW. This was a rigged game of all rigged games. SF didn't get any help from the refs. Ravens could do what ever they wanted...offensively and defensively could hold, tackle, bite claw...what ever. Refs weren't going to say one thing. Don't get me wrong the Ravens did play a great game and Flacco threw the hell out of the ball. But they did get a LOT of help.

23SB predictions.... Empty Re: SB predictions.... Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:58 am

Jimmy

I cannot believe they didn't try Moss at all from the 5 yard line. He does not need much room and you can throw it way up there, the old man will still go get it.

I didnt like the run play either, as well as that Gore TD run had worked before (the one with Walker's epic block) I'd have tried that again there. I mean I was cool with the run play and if it failed the clock rolling to the 2 min warning.. just didnt like the play and player.

It's over now though, lets talk DRAFT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum