TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 NFL!

+3
kristi
FireSnake
Jimmy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

262014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:07 am

Jimmy

I thought you guys would run it down their throats with Lacy but they couldn't run at all.. OL was junk. D couldnt tackle and was missing Raji clearly in the middle there. Rodgers was the real surprise.. he didn't play in his usual calm cool manner. He was kinda Favre like out there (gunslinger mode) but minus the having fun part of Favre.. he seemed totally frustrated.

Crying or Very sad

272014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:45 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

To a lesser degree because they are a lesser team KC looked about the same. Looks like Denver will own this division yet again.

That GB vs Seattle game was tough to watch because I have much hate towards Seattle.

282014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Soo I have a running bet with a San Diego fan for lunches if one or the other team wins. Have to sweep
I have a running bet with a Raiders fan for beers if one or the other win. Have to Sweep.
I used to have a running bet with a KC fan to wear each other jerseys if one or the other wins...KC fans...just no confidence in their team. Sad really.

292014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:59 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Ohh Nooo Derek!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

302014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Jimmy

Not sure whats up with the Achilles tendon issues. The Chiefs lost TWO players to the injury in week one, both for the season. Starting DE Mike DeVito (very stout 2 down run defender) and the all world Derrick freaking Johnson. My favorite Chiefs player Sad

Johnson has been a constant of excellence on this D through good years and bad. He's a force in the run stopping game but he was just as good in sub package defense's to stop passing downs as well. A true 3 down LB'er! His loss takes away a ton of talent and leadership.. and flexibility to play in sub packages without becoming vulnerable to the run because, simply... he was that good. Major loss to the team and personally Sad At this point in his career, an injury like this to a LB that uses his speed very prominently.. sigh.. he'll never be the same and may never play again. A knee injury is easier to come back from the this.

Last week the Titans had 26 rushing yards when he was in. They ripped us for 136 yards after he left.

Get well soon DJ! I love you

312014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

injuries suck, Steelers lost their center last year like 5 minutes into the game, changed the entire season. Hate to say it Jimmy, but your season is probably over (as in little shot to make the playoffs due to the injuries from week 1). Good luck though.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

322014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:47 am

Res

Colts got blown out in the first half just like I predicted. Came back in the second half, juuuust like I figured. Too little, too late. Now Mathis is out for the year with a torn Achilles. FUUUUUUUUUUU

332014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:15 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

move over Indy...the Texans are coming through

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

342014 NFL!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 NFL! Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:57 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Res wrote:Colts got blown out in the first half just like I predicted. Came back in the second half, juuuust like I figured. Too little, too late. Now Mathis is out for the year with a torn Achilles. FUUUUUUUUUUU

Broncos got complacent and didn't play the second half...should have been 60 to 10. LOL KC is next and I see another blow out. Their offense is sorry. I expect Charles to get a lot of the ball early...but then when it is 28 to 0 they will stop with that and go to the air. But all they have is "I can't catch a Cold Bowe" and a bunch of other no names. Avery...yea no. I just hope that at half time is a blow out and they keep up the pressure instead of trying to run out the clock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum