TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Astros fan is full of fail

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Astros fan is full of fail Empty Astros fan is full of fail Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Jimmy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seriously? seriously.. lol. Dump him!

2Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

dude I saw that on TV last night.....he is such a tool. It was epic though, then he wouldn't even give her the ball later when she wanted to see it.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:56 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

LMAO...dump him. Loser!

4Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is how its done.

5Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ya that was #10 on sportscenter top 10 plays of the day.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

6Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Severed Feet

Only #10? That should have been #1...

I'm soooo tired of seeing the same exact diving catches on the top 10... I can not wait until baseball is over.. owait, baseball is like ALL FREAKING YEAR JFHasjkfjlkadsfjasf.

7Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:38 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Yea it should have been number one! If you can catch a ball with one hand and NOT spill your goodies...Someone needs to recruit him!

8Astros fan is full of fail Empty Re: Astros fan is full of fail Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Res

FireSnake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is how its done.

haha, that's fuckin sweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]