TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Diablo III

Diablo III

+2
Zebug
Jimmy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Diablo III - Page 4 Empty Re: Diablo III Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Jimmy

recent patch add a version of PVP! Who wants to get punched in the mouth by my WW Barb?! Shocked

77Diablo III - Page 4 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

Jimmy

Started playing this game again. The 2.0 patch made such a huge difference! I really tried to like this game when it first came out. The 2 before it were great games... but this one fell flat. I beat it but it was boring. Mostly cause the loot sucked! You hardly ever found awesome stuff or even stuff that would upgrade what you had equipped. Without cool items the game was boring.

So much better now. They are totally dumping the auction house nonsense! That in the old version had become the only way to get items worth using. Everything I'd find in game would be too low for the character that found it and my storage was fill of junk food other characters to level up to use. Lame!

Z and Sev reinstall and check it out. Oh and do that install over night! It took for freaking ever to download and ate my bandwidth up, I couldn't play anything else while it was running due to latency. Bah

78Diablo III - Page 4 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:35 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I don't know if you are still playing Jimmy...but I haven't quit. We are just ramping up our guys again. found new love for the Wizard and my wife still playing the Demon hunter...and I really really like the things they have done to this new addition making the game SOO much more fun again.

79Diablo III - Page 4 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Jimmy

I left you a message in steam a while back after this, not sure you saw it *cough* lack of response *cough* but I still do occasionally play. My daughter has been playing more than I though lately (my account) when she's over so if you message me.. lol.. cause you know how sweet we talk to each other.. keep that in mind!

They did just drop a new patch that added season/ladder play and changed a ton of skills and runes. I downloaded this morning along with some other games that were patched.

My murderous gaming bloodlust needs fed!

80Diablo III - Page 4 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Severed Feet

Been playing it again now that it just released on the PS4. I hadn't touched it in like a year, didn't realize how much they improved the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Diablo III