TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Bulletstorm

Bulletstorm

+2
FireSnake
Severed Feet
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bulletstorm Empty Bulletstorm Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:54 am

Severed Feet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

LMAO...WOW...just WOW.

3Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:40 pm

Jimmy

Cliffy B is pretty awesome.

4Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

looks cool, would like to try a demo first but its something different, which isn't a bad thing.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

5Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Res

looks pretty badass

6Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Duke Nukem

Jimmy wrote:Cliffy B is pretty awesome.

Actually Cliffy B is a giant flaming douchebag but thats just my little opinion. (He has a strong dislike for PC gamers, if you didnt know.)

Theres sadly a lot of people missinformed about the game. It's not made by Epic games, they are only publishing it. The game is being made by People Can Fly. The same awesome people who made the very awesome "Painkiller". Bulletstorm definately looks as frantic as Painkiller, but takes a page from the game "Necrovision" (who's dev has some ex-PCF members.) with the combo kills. But it looks like it will pull it off a lot better.

While it looks immature as hell (even more so than Duke.) it still looks like a blast to play.

7Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Jimmy

I knew Cliffy made games for console but didnt think he hated pc. As long as he isnt trying to get rid of the pc though, I dont care. He's good for the gaming industry otherwise cause he's damn creative and vocal about loving games.

I'm confused about the game maker, I mean cliffy has been talking about the game since E3, is this people can fly group an off-project of his? from interviews it's seemed he's involved in the creative side of it not just publishing.

8Bulletstorm Empty Re: Bulletstorm Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Duke Nukem

Nope they are their own company. (Well except that in '07 Epic bought a majority stock in the company.) Based in Poland!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cliffy B is involved creatively yes, and offer some physical/financial resources. However, all the coding, level design, art, etc is done by PCF.

Also he isnt trying to "get rid of the PC" per say... but he dosnt get along with them well.

The reason why he would not port Gears of War 2 to PC:
“The person who is savvy enough to want to have a good PC to upgrade their video card is a person who is savvy enough to know all the elements so they can pirate software. Therefore, high-end videogames are suffering very much on the PC. Right now, it makes sense for us to focus on Xbox 360 for a number of reasons. Not least PCs with multiple configurations and piracy.”
Source

Not only is that comment very harsh, missinformed, and immature, people pirate games on the 360 also!

And a very recent tweet about the Bulletstorm demo (Release of a PC demo is unknown):

“BULLETSTORM DEMO COMING TO 360/PS3 JANUARY 25th. In other news, PC gamers are grumpy about this.”
Source

Last edited by Duke Nukem on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checked wikipedia and saw they are "owned" by Epic now)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Bulletstorm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum