TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Dead Space 2

Dead Space 2

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead Space 2 Empty Dead Space 2 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Severed Feet

Anyone getting it?
Comes out in a week.
I've got my PS3 copy pre-ordered, there's online play this time around sooo yeah.

2Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

only have a computer....so not I

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Jimmy

it's coming to computer too. I kinda wanna try the first one. Supposedly they are great horror games.

4Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Severed Feet

Yep Dead Space is teh amazing.

5Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 am

Severed Feet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hahahahahaha

6Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

oh freaking sweet. I was just about to start up the FEAR series as I want to get caught up on that one, but Dead Space looks awesome too.

7Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Severed Feet

The first FEAR is one of my favorite games, ever.
I never played the expansion pack(s?) to the first because from what I understood they were very short compared to the price (back when they came out). And FEAR2 was a huge disappointment for me personally but I really need to go back and give it another shot.

Still can't wait for the third. Razz

8Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 am

Severed Feet

FYI the weekend deal on steam is the first Dead Space for $6.80.

9Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Severed Feet wrote:FYI the weekend deal on steam is the first Dead Space for $6.80.

you the man, thanks for pointing that out. Looks like Dead space 1 is going to be played by Zebug before FEAR now.

10Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Duke Nukem

Severed Feet wrote:The first FEAR is one of my favorite games, ever.
I never played the expansion pack(s?) to the first because from what I understood they were very short compared to the price (back when they came out). And FEAR2 was a huge disappointment for me personally but I really need to go back and give it another shot.

Still can't wait for the third. Razz

FEAR 1 is epic. Extraction point is good. I didnt play persus mandate but I heard its terrible. FEAR 2 isnt actually that bad. Its just that FEAR 1 leaves some very big shoes to fill. FEAR 3 is shaping up nicely though. I'm thinking it will be better than FEAR 2, but still not as good as the first.

But back on topic, thats a damn good deal for Dead Space 1. Too bad I already have it for my brother's 360. Not sure what I will get Dead Space 2 on... I will definately rent the mofo when I get a chance to. I played the demo the second day after it came out a month ago. Creeped me out but its sooo fun.

11Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Jimmy

well I bought DS1 for that sale price. Too cheap to pass up. I like it but I dislike the controls. It doesnt let you map things any way you want. Sad I always map movements on my arrow keys cause my nostromo is mapped with them on the dpad. i guess i can make a seperate config for this game with the d-pad going asdf though. bah.

12Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Severed Feet

That kinda sucks...

In all honesty the Dead Space 1 PC game is probably just a PS3 port, because it didn't come out initially on PC.

13Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I bought the first one too ($6 are you crazy).

Its ok, I didn't realize it was a 3rd person shooter (not too crazy about those but its fun nonetheless)

14Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Jimmy

I wonder if a wired xbox 360 controller might be a better idea. Anyone use one of these in pc games?

15Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Severed Feet

From my understanding once you get a 360/PS3 controller working on your PC it works great if that's what you like.

I just got off from playing DS2's multiplayer for like 3 hours. It's really fun, lol.

16Dead Space 2 Empty Re: Dead Space 2 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Severed Feet

FYI if you get FEAR3 on amazon.com (it comes out in May so it's still a ways off), you get $20 credit on amazon.
That's actually an awesome deal, it's usually only $10.
They do these deals quite often, so it's prudent to check somewhat often on the games you're interested in.

Pre-Order Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and you get $10 credit, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Dead Space 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum