TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello There!

+3
Jimmy
Res
QwkSylver
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello There! Empty Hello There! Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 pm

QwkSylver

Hey guys! How's everyone? I was thinking about you guys last week. Out of curiosity, I decided to reinstall steam on my laptop and check up on some gamers in the past. Ever since my old PC bit the dust I've been on the xbox console for MW2, Halo, Black Ops and Dance Central. I work part time at a small doctors clinic. This past summer I went on a road trip with 10 friends to Virginia Beach. I highly recommend going on vacation there. The sunrise is breath taking. Just becareful of the police there, they are quite strict when it comes to cursing. They actually issue tickets for using profanity in public. No lie.

2Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Res

Fuck em if they can't take a joke... teehee.

Good to see you back, dear Smile

On a side note, does anyone play CS anymore?

3Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:58 am

QwkSylver

Yep, [CTR] is back with a gaming server. Kat has returned as well. I joined in last week. You guys are more than welcome to come and play. I'll be on tomorrow. Most likely during the night after Fringe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Jimmy

potty mouth new yorker! Shocked Laughing good to hear from ya Qwk.

As a fellow Blops addict I cant imagine playing CS for any extended period. I play exclusively in HC servers in CoD and loathe the idea of 8 hits for 86 damage in CS lol, or grenades that dont kill! lol. That said I may pop in sometime if I catch a busy server on my favorite old map (aztec).

5Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Res

I'd really like for us all to get together and play CS for a night, just like old times. I know we have all moved on to bigger and badder(ass) games but this is where we all became friends, where we all got our start gaming. Anyone agree?

6Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 pm

QwkSylver

Most definitely! I saw Duke gaming on CS this week. I believe Kat is going to try and play this Sunday. I'll be on as well to game with her. Where's Angel? I haven't chatted with her in a long while.

7Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Jimmy

She comes on here now and again. Hopefully she posts again soon, kinda missing her wit and charm. Embarassed

8Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 pm

kristi

kristi

Hello QWK sunny

9Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I would love to play Cs again. My computer is waiting a new motherboard my wife's computer has a bad hd. It works but you can tell its on its way out. Sometime soon I will be back on line...for now just playing the PS3...but

HEY QWK!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you!

10Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

QwkSylver

*insert freakishly squeal here*

Hey Kristi!! Hey FireSnake!!! I miss you guys tooo!! bounce Laughing

11Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Duke Nukem

Hai Qwk! And yes I still do play CS. Just bug me when I'm online not doing anything important. :p

12Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 am

QwkSylver

Sweetness!! I got myself Turtle Beaches for my 360 and I can use them on my PC. So now I can talk and hear properly when I CS. Cool

A quick update, I am now a part of Allied Gaming clan in Xbox and have established myself in an all female branch. So now there are a growing number of us girls in the 360 community. cheers

13Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

girls don't exist on the internet

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

14Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Jimmy

QwkSylver wrote:Sweetness!! I got myself Turtle Beaches for my 360 and I can use them on my PC. So now I can talk and hear properly when I CS. Cool

A quick update, I am now a part of Allied Gaming clan in Xbox and have established myself in an all female branch. So now there are a growing number of us girls in the 360 community. cheers

Zebug wrote:girls don't exist on the internet

Lol.. the above quotes compel me to post the following Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 am

QwkSylver

LOL Nice!! I have to get to work, expect a lengthy rant in about 12 hours.

16Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Wed May 11, 2011 7:58 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol those were good

17Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

QwkSylver

I believe these videos sum up my rant. Please be advised: Explicit Language. Please do not play with children present.

18Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Thu May 12, 2011 8:07 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

good lord those were funny. Lady gamers have to have more balls than us guys to put up with all the crap we spew your way.

19Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There! Mon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Jimmy

lol those guys are so lame! It can happen on any platform i'm sure but it seems much less prevalent on PC because we play in a dedicated server world with admins. Idiots like that get kicked/banned quickly! (err qwkly?)

In the console realm with matchmaking servers and zero authority they just run amuck. Boohiss.

PC gaming is teh winning way. (as long as developers stay true to dedicated servers!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum