TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey and Basketball Playoffs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Starting with Hockey I hope to god that Vancouver loses in the first round. HATE those Fuckers. lol Anyway. Since the Avalanche went on their season ending losing streak...I haven't payed much attention...anyone know who is going to win?

Basketball. I am loving that the Lakers have lost 5 straight and if they lose 7 then they will be the 4th seed...tho I don't want that because that would mean they play my Nuggets. NOOO OKC wins both their last 2 games and Dallas loses their last 2 then we get the ideal matchup of the Mavs in round one.

Anyone else watching either of these?

2Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Severed Feet

Go Bulls.
Very Happy

3Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Lakers just got bored, I think they turn it on in the playoffs.

As for Hockey, its hard to pass up on Washington, they are playing great right now and their time is coming (and it kills me to say that as I'm a Pens fan) I do think that either Washington or Philly loses in the first round, the #7 & #8 seeds in the east are dangerous teams.

I like the Pens over TB, Boston over Montreal in the most boring series ever. Buffalo over Philly and the Crapitals over NYR

As for the west, I honestly can't speak much about them. I pay more attention to the east. One of these years Vancouver has to live up to the hype right? Can't ever count the Red Wings out.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

4Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Jimmy

Go Celtics!
Go Rangers!

Smile

5Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Res

Don't follow hockey at ALL... Chicago is the 8th seed, yea? I guess I'll "root" for them - haha

As for the NBA, go Pacers!! First time in the playoffs in 5 years and we get the joy of playing the best team in the league imo, the Bulls. I think we pull out one, maybe two games but eventually lose the series. But ya never know...

6Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Severed Feet

Dream on, Derek. Lol.

7Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

WOW...all I have to say...Derek you are living in a dream world.

Indiana will not even win a game...and the closest any of those games will be 10 points. Chicago won't even have to break a sweat. Its actually pathetic that they are going into the play offs. Seriously they can't even win half their games??

Chicago...is the best team in the East but they pale in comparison to the teams in the West.

8Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Severed Feet

Like who, besides the Lakers?

9Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Pens win 3-0, take a 1-0 lead in the series!!!! LETS GO PENS!!

10Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Jimmy

I'm stunned to learn the Bulls are the number one seed. I havent watched a lot of sportcenter lately but damn.. thats complete news to me!

11Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Res

never said we'd win the series, just a game. and we nearly stole game 1 at chicago... led the entire game until we collapsed in the 4th. we're one of the youngest, if not THE youngest teams in the league... we have one guy that's still there from when reggie was playing and that wasn't that long ago. our star player is in his 5th year, have a bunch of 2nd year guys... i'm excited for our future.

and if they don't want teams with losing records in the playoffs then change the damn format.

12Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Res

aaaaaand once again we take the "best" team in the league to the brink... if we don't lose our starting PG right before halftime i'm convinced we win that game.

all you haters can suck a D!

13Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Jimmy

UMAD? Razz lol I hate that phrase but had to use it here. And for the record.. I'll stick to double D's of the female variety thank you very much!

Go Celtics!

14Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

LMAO I think more than likely that the Bulls are playing it soft and not giving their all because they know they don't have to.

15Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:47 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

why are you all talking about that gay ass basketball stuff.....ITS HOCKEY SEASON!!!

16Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:19 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

F hockey. LOL Just kidding...but since the Avalanche aren't in it..big Fucking deal. I wish the Blackhawks were doing better tho..I hate the Canfucks...

17Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Jimmy

umm, it's golf season. get a clue nubs!

18Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I don't want a game 7 god damn it mother fucking fuckers

19Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Jimmy

Go Bruins!!

NBA - bleh.. dont really like either of these teams but I love Mario Chalmers (KU, the Shot!) so I guess I'm rooting for him and the Heat.. reluctantly!

20Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Empty Re: Hockey and Basketball Playoffs Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I don't know who I am rooting for in either series. I hate everything that is Dallas, but how can you not like Dirk? Then we got the super team in Miami who will win many titles....I wouldn't mind seeing them not win at least the first year....some growing pains would be nice to see but I don't hate on any of those guys for coming together in South Beach to party and win championships.

As for hockey, I usually pull for eastern conference teams, but I'm so sick of Boston being good in everything. Throw in the USA vs Canadia thing and now I'm totally confused as to who to root for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]