TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

caipirinha (my new favorite drink)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1caipirinha (my new favorite drink) Empty caipirinha (my new favorite drink) Sat May 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Just had to share my love for this drink. It is a Brazilian drink and it is freaking awesome. So simple too. Basically, its made from Cachaca (a rum made from sugar cane). 2 oz of Cachaca (one can use good vodka or white rum to sub, but its not the same). Cut up a lime, I've been using 1/2 lime though I assume you can use a whole lime.

Drop the cut lime into a glass, scoop 2 spoonfuls of sugar on it and muddle it together (smash it for non bartender types). Drop a bunch of ice on it, pour your Cachaca in it, shake or stir together and serve.

I do believe it has surpassed my usual Gin & Tonic...it doesn't hurt that a hot chic from Columbia bought me my first several at a bar one night followed by some sweet sweet making out in the parking lot later on but still....its yummy!!

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

2caipirinha (my new favorite drink) Empty Re: caipirinha (my new favorite drink) Sun May 22, 2011 4:20 am

Res

damn ze, you bachelor you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum