TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

seriously pouting kid

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seriously pouting kid Empty seriously pouting kid Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Jimmy

lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i have to say though.. it would have been nice if:

the stadium had realized those other boys were right there too (one further row back looking all excited and then hosed) and and hooked them up too. kinda jacked up.

the guy and girl had been called by someone watching and told about the kid behind so they could have just hooked him up in the first place.

although in both cases the kid was rewarded for brat behavior so maybe not?

2seriously pouting kid Empty Re: seriously pouting kid Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

The last statement you said rang MOST true.

If that was my kid I would have told him to sit the down and quit your crying. Just because you are a cute kid doesn't mean that you deserve that ball that you didn't get more than the other kids that are around you are the one that actually caught it. If he was still crying or throwing a fit we would have left to a bathroom or somewhere else. It was nice of the stadium to be nice to the kid but I would have told them to give it to someone else because my child didn't deserve it based on his behavior.

3seriously pouting kid Empty Re: seriously pouting kid Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

nice story, I try not too think to deep into it (although you guys are right). Bottom line, kid got a baseball and it made his day.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum