TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagles goin on a super bowl run

+3
Jimmy
Zebug
FireSnake
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Eagles goin on a super bowl run - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

so did you hear, Mike & Mike both picked the Texans to win the division at 10-6 this morning on their 2-a-days.

I like the record prediction and can get behind that, but I am not sure if 10-6 wins the division. Why would Indy fall off below 10 wins? I haven't looked at schedules or made my official record predictions yet, but the Colts are always a lock for at least 10 wins (unless Peyton goes down then they are like 2-14....backup QB's are probably the worst in the league)

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

27Eagles goin on a super bowl run - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Res wrote:anyway, F the Pats, Chargers, Chiefs and Jets. that's all.

QTFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28Eagles goin on a super bowl run - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Jimmy wrote:it is buying a championship... cmon....

just like the redskins tried to do when dan snyder took over and they gobbled up all the big free agents. they were under the cap then too. both of you are acting like the cap cant be massaged or something. even in the new cap era there are ways. people are calling them the "dream team" in all sorts of media outlets (some hailing them as such and others bashing them for it) while others continually ask how can they fit everyone under. looks like a team trying to buy a championship to me!

So....how is that buying a team thing working out for Philly? Sure they loaded up the talent, but had to fill the O & D line with wet tissue paper to stay under the cap. Just like Washington had done the last several years, grab all the high priced talent and watch them waste away.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

29Eagles goin on a super bowl run - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am

Jimmy

Zebug wrote:
Jimmy wrote:it is buying a championship... cmon....

just like the redskins tried to do when dan snyder took over and they gobbled up all the big free agents. they were under the cap then too. both of you are acting like the cap cant be massaged or something. even in the new cap era there are ways. people are calling them the "dream team" in all sorts of media outlets (some hailing them as such and others bashing them for it) while others continually ask how can they fit everyone under. looks like a team trying to buy a championship to me!

So....how is that buying a team thing working out for Philly? Sure they loaded up the talent, but had to fill the O & D line with wet tissue paper to stay under the cap. Just like Washington had done the last several years, grab all the high priced talent and watch them waste away.

never said it would work! thats why i mentioned the Redskins attempt from years back. Doesn't change the fact that they thought they could!

30Eagles goin on a super bowl run - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:48 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I honestly did too...seeing all that talent on one side...and how they played last year without all this talent. I thought for sure they were going to win a lot of games. Ohhh well guess I was wrong. Not the first time.

31Eagles goin on a super bowl run - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles goin on a super bowl run Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Res

eagles are goin on a toilet bowl run

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum