TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Empty NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Severed Feet

Just an FYI for whoever might find this useful...

Starting this year you'll be able to either purchase Sunday Ticket on your PS3 for $350 if you don't have access to DirecTV, or if you already have Sunday Ticket, add a PS3 to the account for $50 (this might be the same thing as adding To-Go to your account? I'm not sure).
I'm super excited about this because my dad gets Sunday Ticket every year. Meanwhile I'm at my apartment in Blacksburg and I pay $8 every month for basically just the RedZone channel. So I'll be able to save a few bucks, plus get every single game + a better RedZone commentator (I have Dish, and their RedZone channel commentator isn't as good).

At first I was skeptical because the service was advertised as allowing your "PS3 to act as a second receiver in your household." But I was reading their FAQ and they mention that you can log on to other people's PS3's under your account and still get it and mentioned that if you are traveling you might encounter a black-out game due to the area you're in.

But yeah. I could foresee this as an awesome present to give to a friend, too. Like, oh yeah, Dave, I have NFL Sunday Ticket... Guess what I got you for your birthday? You can now use my Sunday ticket on your PS3!

2NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Empty Re: NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I thought about it...but its 350 bucks! I am really thinking hard about switching to direct tv just to get the sunday ticket for free. I can't justify 350 bucks to get that unless I am charging people to come over and watch what ever game they want. LOL.

3NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Empty Re: NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Severed Feet

Well yeah - if you have the option of subscribing to DirecTV then yeah, it's a terrible deal. I didn't know until I saw this that NFL Sunday Ticket is now free for new DirecTV subscribers... For what, two years?
However, it's very close in cost to what current DirecTV members pay to have NFL Sunday Ticket. So if you don't have the option of getting DirecTV (like people in my area, for example), this is a great option.

4NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Empty Re: NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

or just go here for free live streaming sports action:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum