TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thoughts about a reunion?

+3
FireSnake
Zebug
Res
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Thoughts about a reunion? Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Res

So I was thinkin... I've never actually met any of you guys. We've thrown around the idea of a reunion before and nothing really ever came of it. I think the last time it actually happened was like 3 or 4 years ago. Hell, maybe even longer.

I just wanted to gauge interest and see if anyone would actually want/be able to get together somewhere for a day or two and enjoy each other's company. I know life is hectic for most of us and getting a free weekend may be difficult, but I feel like a lot of us have drifted away from what we used to be here at TGA.

I can remember a few years ago with the old forum (not to say this one sucks, bc it doesn't and it does its job very well, thanks to Zebug) that there was always something going on, something to talk about, a lot of comraderie and friendship. I know since we lost the original forum we lost a lot of our traffic, but I wanna kinda try to get back to that family feeling and maybe see if we could all get together in real life rather than just on a forum or in a game.

Like I said, this is just a feeler to see if anyone is actually interested. I think it would be a lot of fun and give us a chance to strengthen our friendships.

/rant over Smile

2Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

UMMMM will your sisters be there? I'm in......lol

In all seriousness, I'm interested.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I am interested...tho would have to be April or May of next year some time.

Some were centalized...hmmm like Colorado! hehehe Wink

4Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 am

Res

any thoughts/suggestions/comments?

5Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Jimmy

nothing more central than KC! Shocked

6Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:27 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Central to where? Hell?

7Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Zald

Zald

I'm in. Anywhere Anytime. I live in Houston. :/

And the last one was held at Shane's place, Wisconsin.

https://www.facebook.com/bri006

8Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 am

The Shit AKA FroPick

The Shit AKA FroPick

I'd be interested, but unless I hit the lottery I wouldn't be able to make it unless it was in Boise haha

9Thoughts about a reunion? Empty Re: Thoughts about a reunion? Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 am

RP

RP

so are we doing this or what?? I need to get the fuck out of town for awhile!

http://www.one22designs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum