TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!!

+6
The Shit AKA FroPick
Res
Jimmy
Zebug
Severed Feet
kinson
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

kinson

I play in the LOD server, 70.42.74.42:27015 i'm there alot and if not there then check the
COF server 66.55.149.108:27015 come on guys come back to your roots!!! i need some old TGAers to play with.

2Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 am

Severed Feet

I might actually join you sometime...

3Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

BF3 fools!!!!!!

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

4Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Jimmy

Kinson!

add me to your new steam ID fool!

5Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Res

think i'm gonna get back into cs. i'll add these servers to my favs

6Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Res

showed kinson how it's done tonight haha

7Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 am

Severed Feet

Definitely installing CS now Razz

8Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

Severed Feet

Can someone remind me what the Lobby of Laughter server is?
It has custom sounds files on it named Lethal and Jimmy, among others, lol. And it was in my favorites list.

9Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

omg, I played 3 minutes of CS, I can't play that game again, the graphics are just sooooo horrible. That game will always have a special place in my heart as it brought all of us together and really kicked off FPS games as a whole....but it need not be on my comp screen anymore lol.

10Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Severed Feet

Noob!

That's actually why I'm really interested in CS:GO.

11Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 am

The Shit AKA FroPick

The Shit AKA FroPick

1.6 is a piece of shit now, i wont ever go back to that game

12Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am

Res

well look what the cat dragged in

13Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 am

Severed Feet

Lol.

14Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Res wrote:well look what the cat dragged in

I was going to say what the cat coughed up. Wink

15Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 am

Severed Feet

So I got banned from that LoL server today, lol..
Did find out why the server was in my favorites to begin with, though. Evidently some of us used to play there a few years ago, my memory sucks. That's where Shane and Skullz and Zeus had gone off to, lol. Although none of them seem to be around there anymore.

16Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:27 am

Severed Feet

Man, this is sad...
I'm looking through my Steam Friend's list (which, tbh, I haven't really used in ages, I talked to Res on it a few days ago and that's about it), and I'm seeing all these people that I recognize the name of but can't even remember.
Especially all these TGA people.

Sucks. Wonder where all these people disappeared to...
Hell, I can't even remember when this place became so empty now that I think about it. My memory blows lol.

17Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 am

Res

I know man. I can still recall the days when the forums were always busy as shit. Times change, people leave, games become obsolete.

So many people have just left, left on their own accord, felt like they've been "forced" out. It sucks.

I miss the old days.

18Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:24 am

Res

Lol wait you got banned from there? Did they say why?

19Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 am

Severed Feet

The dude that owns the server has been sending comments my way for a while, bitching every time I killed him, saying I wall.

20Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Res

haha can't handle good players eh

21Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol why did you get banned?

22Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Severed Feet

Severed Feet wrote:The dude that owns the server has been sending comments my way for a while, bitching every time I killed him, saying I wall.

^^^^
Lol. Lrn2READ, Ze!
Basically Boogie thinks I hack, and it's his server so he banned me.

23Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 pm

kristi

kristi

Boogie is the most ban-happy admin in all CS history. I doubt the poor guy has/had a life as he sat and spectated all damn day with his finger twitching over the ban command.

I miss the good ole days. Sad to see everyone pretty much gone. Wish TGA could've stayed united moving forward with one main game but that was beyond wishful thinking.

24Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am

Res

I know everyone has moved on from CS, but would anyone be interested in hopping on a server one night just for old time sake?

25Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Empty Re: Come play CS 1.6 again everyone!! Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Severed Feet wrote:So I got banned from that LoL server today, lol..
Did find out why the server was in my favorites to begin with, though. Evidently some of us used to play there a few years ago, my memory sucks. That's where Shane and Skullz and Zeus had gone off to, lol. Although none of them seem to be around there anymore.

OK THIS was funny. I don't think I ever got UNbanned from that site. They ban anyone that goes on a 20 kill streak on them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum