TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Empty The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Jimmy

wow. Just an amazing game. Had D3 come out last year like intended I'd bet I would have skipped this one.. but it delayed and i have way too much time on my hands so.. SkyRim it is.

Couldn't be more thrilled with the purchase. Played for 3+ hours yesterday without even realizing how much time had faced.. the game just flowed so smooth and tugged me along like a well written book!

I already spoke to Duke a little about the game but who else plays/owns?

2The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Severed Feet

Combat got boring, fast.
I was trying to play a warmage like I normally do in games that let you customize your own class. So basically fights involved me summoning a phantasmal sword (because it was better than any sword I ever found throughout my time playing) which always looks the same, and maybe sometimes shooting a fireball at a dude out of range. Actual combat? Swing swing swing swing swing swing swing swing swing.
I put over 20 hours into the game. Not saying it was bad. But it got boring way before I got through even half the content. Probably even before a third.

3The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:14 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ahhh didn't see this new post before I replied in Diablo.....anyway, Sev is right, it gets boring (for me) after a while. It was my first RPG, and I REALLY liked it for a while, beautiful game and cool story for a while. I was an archer (can one hit kill just about everything now)

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

4The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Kingdoms of Amalur > Skyrim. Smile

5The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Duke Nukem

Skyrim is awesome. Dont hate. Cool

6The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:30 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

You haven't played KOA Reckoning...or you wouldn't say that. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum