TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

BYE PEYTON!

+3
Zebug
Severed Feet
FireSnake
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BYE PEYTON! Empty BYE PEYTON! Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Severed Feet

Boom.

My money is on Arizona.

3BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'm betting on Green Bay, if they only had a QB last year they would have been a watchable team Razz Twisted Evil

ok, seriously, Zona isn't a bad thought. Just to pick a different team I'll take Miami, decent running game and a stud WR with Marshall....what about Minnesota I haven't heard them mentioned much. Anywho, I'll take Miami

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

4BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Yep. I HOPE its Miami...any team but KC.

5BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Jimmy

I could totally see the Chiefs happening, I'd take him in a NY minute!

• Instant contenders
  • Biggest FA in history bring attention to KC and the Chiefs
  • The Chiefs would make all their $$ back and then some I'm certain

If I'm the Chiefs and Pioli, I simply ask Peyton what he wants for a contract and then say "done".

I'm scared to wish for it..

6BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes that would make them almost instant division winners...and a contender almost immediately.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

7BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I heard he was going to the Steelers to be Ben's backup....he just wants another ring and that's the only place that is going to win in the next 4 years.

8BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Res

=[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[

9BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ya, sad day indeed for Colts fans....I'm sad Hines Ward won't be a Steeler next year (and maybe 5-6 other guys on the team that have been starting for 10 years). I can't imagine losing an icon like Peyton.

Best I can imagine is if Mario Lemieux would have left Pittsburgh or something.

10BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

HE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh yea!!!! Peyton signs with Colorado...yea not yet. But soon!

11BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Severed Feet

Might as well change the team name, lol.

12BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

FireSnake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh yea!!!! Peyton signs with Colorado...yea not yet. But soon!

He's signing with Colorado??? you mean the Rockies or Avalanche? And here I thought he was going to visit the Broncos.....of DENVER

13BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

The Colts are fielding telephone calls from teams interested in trading for perennial Pro Bowl defensive end Dwight Freeney, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The Colts also released halfback Joseph Addai, tight end Dallas Clark, safety Melvin Bullitt, linebacker Gary Brackett and quarterback Curtis Painter.

Ok soo lets get rid of EVERYONE why don't we?? Estate sale going on in Indy.

14BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Zebug wrote:
FireSnake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's signing with Colorado??? you mean the Rockies or Avalanche? And here I thought he was going to visit the Broncos.....of DENVER

What ever Zee. Shut it. Denver is in Colorado...Colorado doesn't have any other football teams. Soo yea Denver Broncos. Football doesn't have state names for their teams only cities. Only 4 teams have the state names...but really its still semantics.

As hard as Denver is charging this. Peyton might as well sign now...its just a matter of time.

15BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol, well it does seem that Denver is on the short list of potential teams.....time will tell

16BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 am

Res

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

17BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Very short list. Down to 3 teams Denver being the front runner. Could find out today or tomorrow. How sweet would that be. Peyton in Denver! Smile

18BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

but....WWTD? By the way if Denver gets Peyton, I expect them to keep Jesus Jr for at least this year since he costs them so little on the cap.

I think it's just between Denver and Zona now. He can throw to the best WR in the game in Zona, but get eaten alive as they're o-line isn't that great, or go to Denver with a good line, solid defense but lacks the awesome WR.....I think he should go to Denver. He will make the WR's look good.

Just think though,IF Luck doesn't work out for the Colts, they may have been able to turn that pick into 3 or more first round picks AND keep Peyton for another 3-5 years.....worst case scenario for the Colts but possible. If Peyton is healthy, he has at least 3 more in him (though it will just be back to back to back AFC championship losses to the Steelers).

19BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 am

kristi

kristi

I really hope he doesn't go to Denver, but that's just me being selfish as I don't care for Denver(sry fire.) I'd love to see him in Miami or I guess Arizona. I guess we'll have our answer soon enough. I'm not convinced he's as healthy as they are making him out to be. How healthy can you be after 4 neck surgeries? He isn't superman. I'll be rooting for him to do well though

20BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Thats Ok Kristy...Jimmy is praying really really hard he doesn't come to Denver either. LMAO. He has said he has no interest in playing in KC or Seattle. Wash dropped out and went for GB3. Miami hasn't gotten a visit and probably won't.

I think DT can be as good as Larry. Just have to have a QB that can throw to him. He makes some spectacular catches and really knows what to do with it when he gets it. Plus he is younger and faster. This by no means discredits Larry. HE is the best right now that is playing the game. But yea the rest of AZ sucks ass.

We have a good o'line and pretty good running back. 2 better than average WR's and one average and one sorta below average. I think Eddie Royal would see a ton of throws being Peyton loves over the middle and slant routes. DT and Decker out on the edges. Hmmm All of this is dreaming of course till the paper work is signed.

21BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Jimmy

I dont really understand how he could not even visit KC.. Peter King said the same thing in his MMQB. Outside of the Elway connection KC has all the better pieces (defense, rb's, wr's). Whatever though.. if he doesn't want us we won't bother to care.

22BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

But its Kansas City...I don't even want to drive thru there little lone play there. UGH.

23BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 am

Res

The Colts released the entire city of Indianapolis

24BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 am

Res

Peyton to Denver:

25BYE PEYTON! Empty Re: BYE PEYTON! Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

THAT IS Right...Denver wins the AFC West this year. And next year and the year after that! He instantaly makes Denver the Best team in the AFC West! OHHHH can't wait for the season to start now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum