TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombies in Detroit now?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombies in Detroit now?  Empty Zombies in Detroit now? Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Jimmy

lol! I'm so down for this! Check the vid at the bottom of the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seem's like a great idea if they can keep the site secured so you know you are being chased by fake zombies and not real ones!! Lol. seriously though so that no other miscreants get in and chase people down.

2Zombies in Detroit now?  Empty Re: Zombies in Detroit now? Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Severed Feet

That... would be fucking AMAZING.

3Zombies in Detroit now?  Empty Re: Zombies in Detroit now? Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

kristi

kristi

I love all things Zombies but I doubt this will ever take off...atleast not to the ambitious magnitude they are portraying. Call me a skeptic or pessimist but wouldn't this whole thing be extremely expensive and a liability? I mean they would have to bring buildings and lots up to code that have gone to shit b/c the city cant afford to keep them up. Essentially having to make the building safe while maintaining their run-down appearance.

2nd thought. Zombies are scary SOBs. Im pretty sure someone will bring a weapon and get scared into killing one of these zombies out of shear adrenaline. Or, a real life cannibal gets a zombie part and then what....uh does anyone have a napkin?

LOL...all silliness aside, this looks like it could be awesome if it would work. I would totally be one of the zombies

4Zombies in Detroit now?  Empty Re: Zombies in Detroit now? Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Jimmy

"... does anyone have a napkin?"

lol

5Zombies in Detroit now?  Empty Re: Zombies in Detroit now? Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

looks/sounds awesome, I hope it gets going. I'll take a vacation to detroit just for that.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

6Zombies in Detroit now?  Empty Re: Zombies in Detroit now? Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Res

count me in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum