TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mouse settings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mouse settings Empty Mouse settings Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

kristi

kristi

For weeks now I've asked Duke to explain mouse settings to me. He "claims" he has but if he did...it was not a good explanation Razz (he'll love me for this)

My question is...on a game like cs:go...what is everyones set at? I'm talking sensitivity, whether raw input is on or off, whether mouse acceleration is on or off and what speed that is set at. My sensitivity is set low, raw imput off and my mouse accell set low. I still feel like when I aim, I wobble. Maybe a bit better when im strafing...but I take it that's what it's suppose to do? I HAVE played around with it but am frustrated so wanted to get others take. Certainly I should be better than I am and I blame that on my mouse. Duke says he blames it on me not killing intelligently Razz

2Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Severed Feet

I'm pretty sure my settings are similar to use, but next time I play I'll write down the numbers.

3Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Severed Feet

My sensitivity is at 1.57.
I have raw input on.
I have accel on, it's at 1.06.

4Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 am

kristi

kristi

Thanks, Sev for the reply. Your sensitivity level is a bit too low for me. I find myself lifting my optical mouse up to move fast enough. I'm more comfortable between 3.5-4. I still am struggling even after adding things like rate and crosshair tweaks to my config. Guess i need to realize i just suck at all games and settings make no difference!!! Neutral

5Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'm at whatever the default was/is.....adapt and overcome

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

6Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 am

kristi

kristi

I cannot "adapt and overcome" when my mouse is bouncing all over the place....but thx.

7Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

actually you are adapting and overcoming, by using all means necessary which include changing your mouse settings....good on you mate!!!

I laugh everytime an Aussie says that

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

8Mouse settings Empty Re: Mouse settings Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Res

Gonna buy this game this weekend, woot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum