TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

I reallly do <3 bacon!

+2
kristi
Jimmy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty I reallly do <3 bacon! Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Jimmy

I debated posting this in the humor section.. but.. cmon.. it's awesome right.. admit it! lmao. ok maybe not but wtfe! enjoy it fuckers! Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so besides what they showed.. your bacon bowl ideas?

bacon bowl with:

chocolate ice cream?
cut up pancake + syrup?
more bacon? lmao! jk
cereal? lol

ok whatever.. just hook me up with some eggs and hashbrowns! cheers

is it weird I already had that pin? clown 

king 

2I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 pm

kristi

kristi

I get people think bacon is good with everything but i personally dont like it missed with sweet things! I could see a loaded mash potato bacon bowl Razz Although...i'd like to think chocolate icecream goes good with everything Razz

3I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Jimmy

you dont? bacon and syrup isnt awesome? cmon! Razz how can someone be so right about chocolate ice cream.. and so wrong about bacon Razz

wanna hear something crazy.. they've are putting bacon on top of chocolate long john donuts now! I havent tried it cause that bacon looks gross but the idea kinda fed my ice cream bowl lol!

4I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:57 pm

kristi

kristi

you could cook your own real crispy and then add it to one yourself Smile

5I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:58 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Bacon and Maple Syrup = Awesome
Bacon and milk Chocolate = Awesome
Bacon with a Maple donut = Awesome

Bacon makes EVERYTHING better. EVERYTHING enuff said

6I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:you could cook your own real crispy and then add it to one yourself Smile

I actually don't like it as super crispy as you.. not sure my softer bacon would go well on there. Plus.. Fire likes it. That's enough to call my judgement into question! affraid 

7I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 pm

kristi

kristi

LOL !!Very Happy 

8I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Its about the only thing I could agree with you on...I know you and being from Kansas...everything you usually say is wrong. But amazingly enough you did come up with SOMETHING that make sense.

I think the world is coming to an end!

Crispy bacon...not as good as fattier bacon...but it's still Bacon so that is better than pretty much anything else.

9I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

kristi!!!!!!!!!!!! bacon with syrup is better than sex....at least the way I've been having sex anyway.

Bacon is awesome, it should be the next Pres!!!

Heartwarming story time....high school baseball, a friend of mine joined the team. Not very athletic at all, born with heart problems but that little guy tried his ass off day after day, never missing a practice and always trying his best. Senior day, all seniors get into the game. He got up to the plate, swung and miss the 1st pitch, swung and missed the 2nd pitch......connect with pitch #3 and fell down in the batters box after he swung. Ball was a bloop single just over the infielders head, outfielder ALMOST threw him out at first base but he made it safely on. The whole dugout was going nuts like he hit the game winning homerun. He came back to the dugout and we are all smacking his helmet and whatnot and all he is yelling was, "I HAD BACON TODAY I HAD BACON TODAY....BACON CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!!"

I love that guy.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

10I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

kristi

kristi

men and there bacon...

that is a cute story though, Brian.  Wink

Oh and syrup better not touch my bacon, sausage, hashbrowns or eggs.Evil or Very Mad 

11I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 am

Tuf_Duff

Did somebody say Bacon?Very Happy

12I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Res

Zebug wrote:kristi!!!!!!!!!!!! bacon with syrup is better than sex....at least the way I've been having sex anyway.

Bacon is awesome, it should be the next Pres!!!

Heartwarming story time....high school baseball, a friend of mine joined the team.  Not very athletic at all, born with heart problems but that little guy tried his ass off day after day, never missing a practice and always trying his best.  Senior day, all seniors get into the game.  He got up to the plate, swung and miss the 1st pitch, swung and missed the 2nd pitch......connect with pitch #3 and fell down in the batters box after he swung.  Ball was a bloop single just over the infielders head, outfielder ALMOST threw him out at first base but he made it safely on.  The whole dugout was going nuts like he hit the game winning homerun.  He came back to the dugout and we are all smacking his helmet and whatnot and all he is yelling was, "I HAD BACON TODAY I HAD BACON TODAY....BACON CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!!"

I love that guy.
Dude, that is an awesome story

13I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Just had these this weekend...and OMG best thing to ever hit chocolate chip cookies

14I reallly do <3 bacon!  Empty Re: I reallly do <3 bacon! Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I might try these this weekend.......I'm kinda turned on at the moment.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum