TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rockies baseball!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Rockies baseball!!!! Mon May 24, 2010 4:35 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Tulo is coming on...hitting home runs in 3 of the last 4 games. Pitching is getting better. Bullpen still stinks till we get some guys back. Belisle is the only good one back there.

Ubaldo CY YOUNG WINNER 2010! Enough said

Can't wait till we get Del Rosa back!

GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!

Ohhh yea and if Jimmy ever sees this....ROCKIES 2 KC 1. KC SUCKS...once again!

2Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Mon May 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

The rockies still have a baseball team?

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Tue May 25, 2010 11:04 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

LOL at least they are doing better than Pitts... a Sorry 19 26.

4Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Tue May 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

hey we are very proud of that record.....it means we aren't in last in the division and that is a HUGE step forward (or the others have just taken a huge step back but lets not get into the details and burst our bubble)

5Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

5 Wins in a row...first sweep of the year. GO ROCKIES. Vs Dodgers today!

6Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

they always seems to start out a little average and then all of a sudden here is a 15-20 game winning streak and pow...they are in the playoffs.

7Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Fri May 28, 2010 5:26 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

The last 3 years anyway...and yes we have been average. Pitching especially. Bullpen has lost us more games than I would like. We should already be about 10 games over .500 but bullpen lost us quite a few. Offense wasn't clicking there in the beginning and really have been racked with injuries...2 starting pitchers and our closer are still out. We just got Francis back who pitches tonight! He is a stellar pitcher...and we get Dela Rosa back which will really be awesome...Then you will have to deal with Francis, Ubaldo, Dela Rosa, Cook, and this new Kid Chacin...who really is impressive! I can't wait till everyone is healthy then we will really be hard to beat.

8Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:47 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Ubaldo sucks....he's too scared to face the Astro's in a 4 game set. He probably looked ahead and asked the coach to ensure that his spot in the rotation will miss the awesome power of the Astro's bats. I mean, his ERA is OVER 0.9 what a waste of a roster spot.

ok, on a serious note now.....HOLY SHIT BATMAN, this guy is having the best start EVER in the history of the league. Then throw in the era of juiced balls and players (although the juiced players part has to be coming down, just look at the 2 (really 3) perfect games thrown this season already). I wish I got to see this kid pitch but the Astro's luckily miss him. Although, they are kind of on fire right now for some reason.

9Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:06 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Yea again our bullpen messes everything up. If we had any sort of consistent bullpen we would be 12 games over .500. We had all three of these games won verses these Astros and the 2 losses our bullpen loses it for us. Its sad really. You have great starting pitchers that don't allow them more than 2 runs in 7 innings...you get the bullpen up there and they give away the winning scores both times. Hammel is now pitching lights out. Cook had a great night last night. You have Dela Rosa coming back from injury and he won 18 games last year. and then you have Ubaldo. Now if we could get a LITTLE of that offense we had last year I think we would be ok. Noone wants anything to do with Ubaldo. He has some SICK movement on a 100 mph fast ball. It moves 6 inches up down left right...and he is throwing with confidence and puts that ball in amazing places. People are sitting on his fastball and still can't hit it! I have been waiting for him to do what he is doing now!

GOOO ROCKIES!!!!!!

10Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Jimmy

really.. we have a dedicated rockies baseball thread? reaLLY!?!?! No

11Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Really...believe it! You can't really have a Royals thread...they have sucked longer than the Rockies have been playing. LOL

12Rockies baseball!!!! Empty Re: Rockies baseball!!!! Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Ohhh yea and SWEEP of the Blue Jays...Next the Twins! DOMINATION OF AL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum