TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGA » Topics » Gaming » xbox anyone?

xbox anyone?

+3
Res
QwkSylver
Zald
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xbox anyone? Empty xbox anyone? Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 am

Zald

Zald

???

https://www.facebook.com/bri006

2xbox anyone? Empty xbox live regular Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 am

QwkSylver

QwkSylver83 is my gamer tag

3xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Res

PS3 is where it is, son.

4xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Jimmy

if I had a console I'd probably go PS3 for the blu ray and more importantly.. for GT5

for me consoles are good for sports/racing games, fighting games (tekken baby!) and the occassional adventure games (tomb raider or resident evil series for example)

both can deliver those games but on the PS3 hasGran Turismo, the pinnacle of video game racing! I loved that game when I played it on my PS1 and the videos of GT5 look so awesome! (I miss my camaro from the first one!)

Res.. you play racing games at all? Played GT5?

5xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 am

Res

I haven't played racing games lately but I do from time to time. Haven't played GT5 yet, either. Was looking into buying it though.

6xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

QwkSylver

LOL Xbox 360 for the Kinect, I liked the demo and decided to purchase. Dance Central is so much fun and it really gives you a hell of a workout. Fitness Evolution is pretty good too, it's like having your own personal trainer there with you to help track your position placement during exercises. It even has a Calorie Counter to measure how much I've burned. I'm an MJ fan and the Michael Jackson Experience is what I look forward to when they release it for Kinect. Don't get me wrong I still love gaming with the controller and it's much cheaper for me than buying over $1000 for a gaming PC for MW2 or Black Ops.

7xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Jimmy

Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers

All in good fun consolers! Razz

8xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 pm

QwkSylver

LOLOLOL!!! I thought of Fabio for some weird reason.

9xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Jimmy

lol.. it's because of the one weird console guy in the first picture, right? lol! king

10xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Tuf_Duff

Gamertag = Duff In Chains

Hit me up I play alot of Black Ops latley and soon the new Mortal Kombat

11xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Duke Nukem

PC is still my favorite. Always will be, as Jimmy's picture indicates. I play on my brother's 360 (SP only... no way I'm paying for multi player.) as you know. But today... I got me a PS3! The first slim model (120 GB) was on clearance at work for $209, and then throw in my discount to save on the tax, plus have enough money for MGS 4. Very Happy When the store is back up and I get some more games, I can do some multi on there. (I am planning to get the new MK and Tekken 6)

So if you want to add me, feel free

PSN: Duke_Nukem2244
XBL: Duke Nukem2244

12xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Jimmy

man I would probably get a Playstation over an Xbox but with the PSN troubles they had - getting totally hacked so hard they shut down the network for a few weeks or however long it was.. that sucks. Playstation has lost a lot of trust!!!

E3 this year will be announcing the new Nintendo box so new consoles are getting close again. My last console was the first XBOX - I skipped this last generation. (well kinda - I did get my kids a Wii for Christmas like 3-4 years ago) but I will probably get one this next generation. I miss my sports games and racing games and fighting games.

13xbox anyone? Empty Re: xbox anyone? Thu May 26, 2011 4:05 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Alright!!!! bout time.

add me fyresnake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TGA » Topics » Gaming » xbox anyone?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum