TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love/Hate Thread

+3
Zebug
Res
Jimmy
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Love/Hate Thread Empty Love/Hate Thread Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Jimmy

ya know...

I hate.. that my vid card has taken a dump. Sad I knew it was having issues with getting hot at times.. but it must have gone overboard. The other day there was a windows update that had an nvidia driver available.. so I allowed it. Computer rebooted and seemed fine but when I got home.. and wiggled my mouse.. my screen came up all crazy. Upon further review it is my vid card causing this. Had it since late 2007 when I did this build so I got my $$ worth but damn..

2Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:15 am

Res

love that my car is finally fixed
love that the colts came out and beat the shit out of the gmen
love my lady friend
love that i got to see my best friend this weekend

hate that winter is just around the corner
hate the jets
hate the patriots
hate the chargers
hate everyone except the colts and packers basically

3Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Jimmy

I love love love the Ænema cd! Never gets old.

4Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Jimmy

I hate other drivers.
I love the new Avengers cartoon, thats right.. I said it!
I hate the way my sports radio station has become part of the Chiefs radio network.. and lost all objectivity Sad
I love Black Ops
I love the FN Fal with the Warlord perk so I can haz the suppressor and the red dot!

5Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 am

Res

i hate headaches
i love music
i hate music that gives me a headache

6Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I hate the FN FAL...I just always suck at semi-autos in all games.

I do love Black Ops as well.
I love sleep

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

7Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:31 am

kristi

kristi

I hate how this thread hasnt had a post in a month

8Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Jimmy

thanks for re-popping it's cherry! affraid

I love pizza.
I love the way KU got their 65th win in a row at home, on the shoulders of a monster freshman! Josh Selby was awesome and clutch!

9Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:52 am

kristi

kristi

cherry

I love that the Brewers are getting the Royal's ace pitcher. ohhhhhh Exclamation

10Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Severed Feet

I love that today is TEEEEEBOOOOOOW TIIIIIIME!

I hate the fact that he's probably going to do terrible...
Mid-season changed coach, rain, Raider's D, Broncos doing terrible, 1st NFL start... Yeah :X

11Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Res

I hate cats

12Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 pm

kristi

kristi

Res wrote:I hate cats

qft

13Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote: cherry

I love that the Brewers are getting the Royal's ace pitcher. ohhhhhh Exclamation

rawr!

I think Tom Terrific is the best QB ever!

14Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:49 pm

kristi

kristi

Tom Terrific? Why don't you just ask for his number already!

15Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:Tom Terrific? Why don't you just ask for his number already!

cause I'm not a supermodel? or am I?!

I love PLAYOFFS!

16Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 am

Res

so jimmy, how hard is it to believe that your chiefs are in the postseason? weren't you guys like 4-12 last year? crazy. bet it feels good.

if the colts win next week vs. tennessee, we're in. of all years, this should have been the one where someone snuck up and stole the division from us. you can't count us out baby. this year has the feeling of the year we won it all... duh duh duhh!!!!!

17Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Jimmy

i had us at 7-9 with potential ceiling of 11 wins. the schedule just was so favorable and if we got off to a hot start i thought it was possible. we did get off to a hot start but cassel was really bad early. then.. he started to really find a rythem and since then has been really good. he still stares down his throws and hitches way to often waiting for the right moment to release.. but he's earned my respect this year. 2 signature plays did it.

first.. he ran down the field on a broken run play that started left but was stuffed and came back right.. he ran to lead block for it and that was a big moment for me with him.

second.. after the surgery when he cam back.. still beaten up in his abdomen.. he went out and played like a warrior, including a run around the left side for a 1st down where he took a shot and popped right up. inspired the team and me. he could still blow it in the playoffs (lol) but for now.. in #7 I trust!

18Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Jimmy

i love todd haley! lol

19Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I love that I picked the Chiefs as one of the potential teams that would continue the streak of at least one team losing 10 or more games to winning 10 or more the next season. I think that makes it 15 straight seasons that has happened (Oakland and Wash were my other 2 potentials)

20Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Jimmy

I hate the peer pressures my daughter is dealing with from a supposed good friend.
I hate the lack of care and interest far too many parents give to their children (such as my daughters friend).
I love my daughter's initial strength and good moral base, altho the peer pressure did wear on her a bit and she was caving to her friend by the end of the deal, I could see her goodness and luckily it was just planning so no actual critical mistake was made. She just needs to learn to stay strong and peer pressure her friend the right direction instead af being pulled the wrong direction.
I love that my communication with my daughter is good, and that I feel like the conversations support her good points while still directing her failings the right direction.
I love my daughter (and my other daughter and son) so much. It will never wain.
I hate that posting this is the extent of my release/support right now.
I love that I can and will handle it on my own just fine though. You all need not worry. I got this.

Last edited by Jimmy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

21Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I love that you shared that with us

22Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Res

Glad to see that you and your children have such a good rapport with each other. Good luck with everything!

23Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Jimmy

i love OT pay
i hate OT time (lol)

i love redundancy!

i hate that my daughter was involved in her first automotive accident this morning on the school bus (no worries, she's ok)
i love that after the initial shock of it passed she's all treating it like a badge of awesome! (not too much can knock that kids outlook down!)

24Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 am

Res

I hate sub zero temps
I hate winter
I hate work
I hate ex girlfriends who can't/won't leave me alone
I hate that my girlfriend is in dental school and wants me to be her patient... i hate the dentist, haha
I hate that my grandma has to have surgery Tuesday because the nursing home she is in is completely negligent and full of fucktards
I hate that there's a possibility of no football next year
I hate that the season that this happens is the one when Indy hosts the Super Bowl
I hate that I hate so many things

I love my dog
I love my family
I love basketball
I love crossing someone over and draining a 3 in their grill
I love music that makes me feel like I'm flying
I love good friends
I love that I get to travel to Spain next year because my best friend is getting married there

25Love/Hate Thread Empty Re: Love/Hate Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Jimmy

i love that I bought a new 23" widescreen lcd at a great price.

i hate that when i went to hook it up last night my computer power supply to a dump. Sad

seriously praying no other components are hurt, and that I just have to replace the power supply. so disappointed though Sad i was so excited for my new monitor after having used a lil 17" lcd for over 5 years now and waited so patiently to upgrade it all this time, only to have this nonsense happen. fuck it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum