TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Diablo III

Diablo III

+2
Zebug
Jimmy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

ohhh dude Jordan got one before Jimmy...ohhhh better double lock your doors..Jimmy is coming for a visit. LOL

I think I can get you one Jimmy. Send me your email address that you have tied to your blizzard account.

27Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 am

Severed Feet

Gamesradar is giving 50 keys away everyday for 10 days, they just started today (well, yesterday). So, I got super awesomely lucky and got one of 50 on the first day, lol.
All you have to do is like them on facebook.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:42 am

Jimmy

I don't facebook lol Razz and Fire thanks but I'll be ok.. I can wait.

29Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am

Severed Feet

Already semi-bored with the demo.
Played through with the Wizard (which was awesome and it's still what I plan to play as come release) and the Witch Doctor (who I didn't really like at all). Still going to play through on the other three, but yeah the demo itself is pretty short.

Sounds awesome, lol.

Also, I was pretty pleased with the graphics.

30Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

LOL I just played again last night with my wizard who I just love. Witch doctor defintely not for me either tho some of the things later on I think will be a lot of fun. His beginning spells are not great.

YOU really have to also try the Demon Hunter. Dueling hand crossbows is great! Plus has some nice well rounded skills.

Barbarian wasn't for me either but I found a tree trunk club...yes this thing is HUGE and I was swinging it around pretty fun.

Monk...More fun then the Barbarian but still too close combat for me.

I do like the skill runes more and more. The great thing is you unlock at least SOMETHING every level. A skill or a skill rune or a passive ability. That is very gratifying instead of waiting 2 or 3 levels to get something new. The runes really make a difference to. With the Wizard you have an orb you can throw...the first rune you unlock for it. GREATLY increases its blast radius and damage. The shocking pulse which is like the ground lighting...which I could care less for but the first rune makes it so that if it kills it spawns off more. The Ice nova first rune if it the creature dies while frozen it spawns off more Ice Nova's. LONG cool down tho.

LOL I haven't gotten bored with the demo yet...yes I have played every character at least 3 times with the wizard and demon hunter a total of 6 times all the way thru.

Every time they come out with a patch it clears your characters and you have to create new ones.

31Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Severed Feet

Just played through on the monk. Liked it a lot.
I really wish my settings wouldn't reset every time I turn off the game.

32Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

we finally have a date!!!!!!

YEAH MAY 15th!!!!

33Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Jimmy

AWESOME!!!!! I cannot wait!!!

34Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Jimmy

i'm trying to decide if i want the collectors edition. the 4gb rune stone would be cool, the in game tyrael like wings would be damned cool too. the artwork and cd are kinda cool as well. i had the D2 collectors edition. that diablo music cd, kinda creepy lol.. but kinda cool too for just some insturmental change of pace.

35Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

We did pre buy the collectors edition. My wife had to have it. Smile

36Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 am

Jimmy

I havent decided what to do Sad I want the collectors edition too.. but I dont want to wait for it from amazon or whomever! Does it come with a digital download pass or anything as well?? So CE owners get to play day 1 like everyone else? Has to.. right?

37Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

If you order it RIGHT from Blizzard yes it comes with the day one download. I got my preordered from gamespot. Soo day one I will be playing anyway.

38Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 am

Jimmy

so... I know the air is a bit thin over there on Colorado, and .. you're starting with a short deck as is.. but.. those revelations do not help me decode what the heck you said above! cheers Laughing

You said by from Blizzard to get day 1 download, but I don't believe Blizzard is selling the Collectors Edition that i specifically asked about Razz

Then you said but you bought from Gamestop and get day 1 download totally contradicting your previous statement!

LOL

So.. was the Gamestop purchase the CE version? Can you help my blind ass find the CE version on Blizzards site??

Go Chiefs! Manning sucks!

39Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:06 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

The collectors edition will be available exclusively at retail on DVD-ROM for Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 and Macintosh.

Soo I was wrong you can't buy it off their site. But I was reading in the forums that they will be available first day May 15th like all the other copies will be. Soo if you want it...it will be available May 15th.

YES I bought my Collectors edition from Gamestop. NO where did I say that my purchase from gamestop came with day 1 download.

40Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Jimmy

FireSnake wrote:The collectors edition will be available exclusively at retail on DVD-ROM for Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 and Macintosh.

Soo I was wrong you can't buy it off their site. But I was reading in the forums that they will be available first day May 15th like all the other copies will be. Soo if you want it...it will be available May 15th.

YES I bought my Collectors edition from Gamestop. NO where did I say that my purchase from gamestop came with day 1 download.

The bolded...

FireSnake wrote:If you order it RIGHT from Blizzard yes it comes with the day one download. I got my preordered from gamespot. Soo day one I will be playing anyway.

and the bolded..

one of us has poor reading comprehension! If it's me somehow.. my apologies..

New Barbarian into video!!

41Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Day one I will be playing it...meaning..I will be going to gamestop on the 15th..picking up my copy and playing it DAY ONE. Yes I can read...you can't comprehend.

42Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Jimmy

notice my gentlemanly tone! lol.. i was open minded that it could be lost in translation. I will say however.. we were speaking of downloads the whole time.. for clarity you should have added you'd be picking it up 'in store' - cause my frame of mind was all digital.

gamestop it is for me too then.. boo brick and mortar.. so last century.

43Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Get your Game on!!!!!!!

44Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Jimmy

yeah I saw this on OCN last night and already downloaded. Ready to play when I get home tonight!!

45Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Jimmy

I played this a lot yesterday night and today. It freaking rocks. So simple and addictive.

First class I played was a Barbarian. Fun. He just smashes through everything. Played him solo and I did die once, the jar of souls instance. This morning I played with max and I chose the Monk. Starts off pretty sucky I felt but improves quickly and plays pretty awesome. Never felt weak with the Barbarian but did early with the Monk. Max played a Wizard and that class was getting really strong near the end of our session.

Before this last server shut down I was playing a Demon Hunter. Again felt very bleh early but it's a lil better now. I dont like this one quite as much as the other 2 so far.

Next up will be the Witch Doctor.

46Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Fyresnake#1518 Battletag.

47Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 am

Jimmy

should have told me at the start of the beta nub, I'll add when I get access again (when the game is out - the open beta is over today)

last night I finished the Barbarian.. what a beast he is! The SK dropped a rare two handed sword that would have been real nice playing onward :/ about 8ish max got back on and we fininshed our co-op play through. The monk is just a complete flurry of damage! Max's wizard was very strong too but he is getting his first taste of Diablo ever and my pace may have been a shade fast cause I literally sometimes had to just let the baddies come and not engage so he could blast away. AOE's are going to be a big deal though and I know he'll get the hang of it.

I played my own Wizard in hardcore mode and I love how fast the mana regen's. You can tell Blizzard wants people using their abilities a ton.. not managing them all the time. I think with some good regen items it will be damn near topped off all the time.

I also tried the WD. Love the rabid dogs and posion dart is a nice cost free main attack, but I really liked the hands up from the ground thing. They damage and slow and then the dogs and dart lays waste lol. That will be fun.

Sadly I really love all the characters except that Demon Hunter, maybe the bolo shot will change it but so far I don't love any of the skils.

Some other comments.. love the gruesomeness! So Diablo-esque like it should be. Forum chatter after videos had come out cried about the darkness not being enough but it's there! The pile of stinking corpses in the woods for example. The hanging tree! The man at the gate to New Tristram disposing of those heaps of bodies on the cart into the heap of bodies in a fire next to it. The feasting risen on the poor people of NT!

Game felt great and I'm ready for May 15th to get here!!!

48Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol, man I wish I cared about these types of games, half of the fun of getting a new game is the anticipation. Glad you are liking it thus far.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

49Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Jimmy

You should have tried the open beta weekend. You would like it I think. You liked L4D didnt you. This is similar in linear story line and non stop action.. difference is using swords and spells and such instead of shotguns. The added bonus of killing stuff drops loot. Loot is always fun.

Have you played any Diablo game before?

50Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I tried one of the diablo's before, think the first one (just the free demo). It was interesting, just not my genre of gaming. I'm and FPS guy. Other games are fun but I lose interest quickly (like Skyrim and world of warcraft)

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TGA » Topics » Gaming » Diablo III