TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

what happened to crew?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what happened to crew? Empty what happened to crew? Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Res

has anyone told him about the forums? or does he just not care to come visit?

just curious... he used to be a big part of TGA, the "leader" after Cheese left. now it seems like he doesn't want to associate with us anymore. just wondering if anyone had any info on that.

2what happened to crew? Empty Re: what happened to crew? Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Jimmy

he hasn't been on steam in forever. as far as I've heard he can be reached on facebook.. ask him there whats up. does he not game anymore?

3what happened to crew? Empty Re: what happened to crew? Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 am

Res

don't know... i know he's on facebook and what not, just wondering why he doesn't ever come around here. i'm sure he knows this site exists.

4what happened to crew? Empty Re: what happened to crew? Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Incubus

How is he suppose to know if no one told him? If thats the case Wink

5what happened to crew? Empty Re: what happened to crew? Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I killed him and stole his identity. You can call me, Zcrewbug

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

6what happened to crew? Empty Re: what happened to crew? Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Duke Nukem

I have him as a facebook friend, I can ask if you guys want but im just assuming hes busy being a family man and working.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum