TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 NFL discussion

+4
RP
Res
FireSnake
Zebug
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

1012010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

for as much crap as I've given this QB...I gotta give him his due.

Quick, name the QB with the most passing yards in the NFL this season....

Freaking Kyle Orton, can you believe it?

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

1022010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:15 am

Res

Zebug wrote:for as much crap as I've given this QB...I gotta give him his due.

Quick, name the QB with the most passing yards in the NFL this season....

Freaking Kyle Orton, can you believe it?

boiler the fuck up

1032010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:23 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!! No run game at all tho. A little scary.

1042010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

well if you get Moreno back, your run game should pick up a little.

1052010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Severed Feet

So supposedly the Vikings are very close to dealing for Randy Moss...

1062010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:15 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'm thinking Moss went to the Pats and said, either pay me, trade me, or I will go public with all the cheating that you still do despite being caught a couple years ago.....and so they traded him.

I've been indifferent to the Pats, but now I am actually rooting against them, I think Belichick's ego is finally going to catch up with him. So now, they have no deep threat WR, no running game, and no defense.....great QB though but doesn't look like a recipe for winning this year. Are they becoming the Chicago Cubs and getting the "next year" mentality?

1072010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 am

Duke Nukem

Favre got his hand caught in the cookie jar apperently. Link

Yep another sexual harassment lawsuit might be brewing. Not to mention, google jenn sterger... the pictures say it all.

And on that topic, there a total of 3 sexual missconduct incidents recently (Big ben, Jets team and the news reporter, and now Farve) and instead of the NFL playing this carefully and making smart choices... They sign up a SI swimsuit model to be the NFL spokeswoman for 2010-11.

Sure Ms. Miller is flippin hot (google her pictures and find one of her and a nicely placed Ipod... HELLO!) but still...

*gives golfclap to NFL board members*

Nice job gents, really thinking with your "heads" there.

Bonus: Krist's thought on Favre

Matt: Im so sorry to hear your b/f has been cheating on you. Seriously, next time I see Favre im gona deck him.
kk_kindy: lol
kk_kindy: shhhhh
Matt: Especaly since that chick... total slut. :p
kk_kindy: atleast i got to see his junk
kk_kindy: hahaha
Matt: LOL

1082010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 am

Severed Feet

LOL

1092010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

The thing is, as far as I know, this chick isn't pressing the issue, she isn't filing harassment charges. This was a private matter between 2 adults...if she was upset over the pictures then the NFL should step in, but since it appears she isn't, then the NFL shouldn't be able to do a thing.

I can't wait for someone to dig up shit on Rodger Goodell, sitting on his high horse declaring who is violating this vague NFL personal conduct clause. I'm not a huge Favre fan, I don't like him not doing training camp (and I got him as my QB in another fantasy league so I am REALLY upset about his crappy play) but I gotta back the old guy on this one as long as the chick isn't pressing matters.

1102010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Jimmy

lol right after this rumor on moss was breaking, i tried to trade for moss in my other league. bah.. dude never responded so i cancelled it.

i thought for the limited plays he knew.. he looked pretty good with favre.

chiefs frustrated manning all day this past week but our QB sucks and mix in a charles fumble, derrick johnson dropping a pick 6, and bowe dropping a td.. and you get a frustrating loss. the good thing.. no question this defense is for real now!

team wont make any noise with cassel at qb though. our big sports radio station here has been assailing bowe for the drop (and yes, he should have caught it.. but he did turn nearly 270 degrees on the run to try and catch it.. it wasn't an routine easy catch.. but certainly a catch he should make) while they are defending cassel as doing just what we need: no turnovers and not taking sacks. sigh. lemme note.. cassel has a weekly segment on said radio station. hrmm.. self serving protection of cassel much?

his 4th and 2 throw into triple coverage was horrid. and it was triple coverage because he stared down his receiver from snap till he threw it. ugh! see it here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

honestly, i think i hate him. fire for sure and others maybe will remember the chiefs of the 90's under marty shottenheimer. great defense, great ground game, great special teams, no passing game. when we would get to the playoffs and things would tighten up.. the qb would always fail to make plays. only one qb got anything done for us.. 1993 joe montana whom got us to the afc championship.. and then got knocked out on the hard buffalo turf. playoff after playoff game the qb and passing game would fail us. fast forward to this team which has a real chance to go 8-0 at home this year and steal a couple on the road.. and get into the playoffs. again on defense, running the ball, and special teams. no qb play is again the problem Sad i'm frustrated.

this weekend the chiefs play the worst pass defense in the league. will cassel exploit that or will the texans pass d get healhty against our scrubby pass o. i pick the latter... cassel refuses to make more than one read and his pocket presence and trust in his noodle arm are horrid.

Sad

1112010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol, I pick Cassel over the Texans D, its bad....really bad. That said, I thought right away that KC made a mistake getting Cassel from NE after ONE season on a really good team.

1122010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

best TD celebration of the year thus far:

1132010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:01 pm

kristi

kristi

Hello all. It's been a long time Sad Miss yas

First, since this is the sports section...I have a lot to say. Let me FIRST say that although I saw what is rumored to be my hero's "junk," it was average junk at best Razz I really wished it wasn't him. I always thought of Favre as a genuinely decent guy (but alas...a guy none the less.) I think it's shitty for him to do that b/c he's married. I mean, no one knows what has been going on in the marriage but that doesnt make it right. I lost some respect for him over this actually. Kinda sucks.

Secondly let me say that the Packers are the most injury-screwed team in the league. We have more injuries than the Bears have had QBs. It's been painful watching them and we will be lucky to make it to 10 wins if we continue down this path.

Third. I still rank 2 out of 14 in my FF league. I'm just saying. It's a good thing I'm not in this one b/c you'd all be sorry. What a Face

Fourth...Cassel is horrible.

Hope everyone's been well! albino

1142010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

holy crap, look who it is!!!! Glad you found us girl and I hope all is going well with you. You can blame me for your TE going down (had him on one of my FF teams). Please don't be such a stranger, this place needs a lady's touch.

1152010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Severed Feet

You can say that again lol.

1162010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Hey Kristi. well said

1172010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm

kristi

kristi

hello Smile

Anyone see who upended #1 ranked Ohio State? Anyone?...

cheers

1182010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

yaaaa go badgers!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for a Boise State vs TCU national champ game...that way NONE of the "big boys" get in and maybe that will help get us to a playoff.

1192010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

kristi

kristi

I would like to get to the rose bowl...

1202010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Severed Feet

TOUCHDOWN TEBOW!!!!

Found your running game, Fire...
LOL! Razz

1212010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Duke Nukem

Yay Kristi is here! And bah the bears lost... oh well. The Vikings vs Cowboys game has been intresting so far.

1222010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Severed Feet

It sucks. It's really hard to root for Dallas and then hope Austin doesn't do anything. And then my boy Harvin is scorchin' me, too.
Lol...

1232010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

kristi

kristi

I hate Dallas and Minnesota equally. However the Vikings had 2 up's in my book. One was Favre, whom despite everything, I am still rooting for...and Two is the fact that I would HATE to see Dallas make it to the superbowl(by some miracle) and get to play in their stadium. I think Wade is gone tomorrow. Anyone agree?

1242010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Severed Feet

Not tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised to see next year: Wade is "demoted" to D. Coord, Jason Garrett is gone, and we have a new HC.

1252010 NFL discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: 2010 NFL discussion Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Such a bullshit call. Game on the line..no way he is making that catch and they give them the first down at the one with a heave pass. SUCH bullshit! Fucking refs!!! 4th and 6...wtf. Ok vent over. lost on a bullshit call!!!!11!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum