TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football

+4
Severed Feet
Jimmy
Zebug
RP
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 am

Res

I'm projected to beat Fire by 30 - he has Jabar Gaffney as a starting receiver. Good luck, dicky!

52Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Jimmy

Severed Feet wrote:You should have hacked the number 2 pick btw, considering you took AP.
Way to fuck that one up, nubtard.

CJ played out of this world last year - fact
AP had an average year for his standards - fact

point differential between the two was 90 some odd points in 2009.

I think CJ cannot match his last season... I think AP can better his last season.. especially on 3rd down with Taylor gone.

AP > CJ

affraid HK just tried to trade me Reggie Wayne and Cedric Benson for Wes Welker and Peyton Manning.. lol he must think I'm crazy!

53Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

of course HK is crazy, you just figuring this out?

Wow Res, they are predicting 16+ points for CJ Spiller in Buffalo for you? MAYBE if he was the featured back, which we don't know yet. Fred Jackson is a good RB so if he is healthy for the game, I expect split carries so you might not have as much of a buffer against FS as you think

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

54Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I don't put too much faith in those projected numbers since they are based on last year Jabar is far and above Orton's favorite target and I expect he will get the ball VERY early and often this season. I think it will be a lot closer game than you think!

55Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Severed Feet

Yeah the first week or so of projections are going to be screwy until we know the set roles of all the players like with JC and Jones in KC or with Jones/Barber/Choice in Dallas.

56Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Severed Feet

Jimmy wrote:
Severed Feet wrote:You should have hacked the number 2 pick btw, considering you took AP.
Way to fuck that one up, nubtard.

CJ played out of this world last year - fact
AP had an average year for his standards - fact

point differential between the two was 90 some odd points in 2009.

I think CJ cannot match his last season... I think AP can better his last season.. especially on 3rd down with Taylor gone.

AP > CJ

affraid HK just tried to trade me Reggie Wayne and Cedric Benson for Wes Welker and Peyton Manning.. lol he must think I'm crazy!

My point is though I'm pretty sure most of us would have taken CJ at #1. So if you had HACKED number 2, you still woulda gotten AP! DUUUUUH

Oh yeah, and HK tried to make screwy trades with me last year, too, lol. That punk.

57Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Res

Zebug wrote:of course HK is crazy, you just figuring this out?

Wow Res, they are predicting 16+ points for CJ Spiller in Buffalo for you? MAYBE if he was the featured back, which we don't know yet. Fred Jackson is a good RB so if he is healthy for the game, I expect split carries so you might not have as much of a buffer against FS as you think

I think Jackson is out for some time with an injury (can't remember exactly what).

58Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Severed Feet

Jackson is going to (most likely) miss the first and second game b/c of a wrist injury. And Marshawn Lynch is out the rest of the pre-season b/c of his ankle.

Actually scratch that. Just looked it up and Lynch might be back next pre-season game and Jackson is hoping to be back from game #1.

59Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Res

well i watched spiller when the bills played the colts and he torched us a few times... plus he will get a lot of return yards because everyone will score on the bills and have to kick off multiple times each game Razz

60Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I was just did 7 mock drafts and Jabar went no later than the 10th round. For him to be on waivers on ours is just sick. I think I got a steal of a deal!

61Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Res

Doesn't matter, you are still gonna get monkeystomped Twisted Evil

62Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

don't be talking shit that your ass can't cash.

Nahhh actually not showing up for the draft and getting what I got...I am not expecting too much...hoping to get on some studs after injuries...Tho Sev is right now already doing a lot of that.

63Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Best Mock Draft Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

1. Frank Gore (SF - RB)
2. Shonn Greene (NYJ - RB)
3. Roddy White (Atl - WR)
4. Anquan Boldin (Bal - WR)
5. Percy Harvin (Min - WR)
6. Philip Rivers (SD - QB)
7. Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
8. New York (NYJ - DEF)
9. Robert Meachem (NO - WR)
10. Jahvid Best (Det - RB)
11. Jabar Gaffney (Den - WR)
12. Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB)
13. Jacoby Jones (Hou - WR)
14. Reggie Bush (NO - RB)
15. Josh Scobee (Jac - K)

64Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Res

how do you get reggie bush in the 14th round? drafting with ruh-tards?

65Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:07 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Reggie is really low in the auto rankings...and people are not picking him this year. I think people have been burned way way too many times with not great years. But a 14th round pick up NOT bad. LOL

66Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Res

here is my nastiest squad... 10 man league

Joe Flacco
Randy Moss
Roddy White
Maurice Jones Drew
CJ Spiller
Brent Celek
Desean Jackson
Jamaal Charles
Pierre Thomas
Ryan Mathews
Dez Bryant
Jonathan Stewart
Ricky Williams
Ben Roethlisberger
TJ Houshmanzadeh
Garrett Hartley
Philly D

how sick is that?

67Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Pay league draft. Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

1. (6) Frank Gore RB
2. (11) Brandon Marshall WR
3. (22) Jahvid Best RB
4. (27) Anquan Boldin WR
5. (38) Arian Foster RB
6. (43) Matt Schaub QB
7. (54) Matt Forte RB
8. (59) Tony Gonzalez TE
9. (70) Percy Harvin WR
10. (75) Donald Driver WR
11. (86) Robert Meachem WR
12. (91) Eddie Royal WR
13. (102) Kyle Orton QB
14. (107) Fred Jackson RB
15. (118) Oakland DEF
16. (123) Rob Bironas K

I think this really went pretty well. I got everyone I really wanted.

68Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 am

Severed Feet

Getting Percy in the 9th is a pretty good steal considering Rice.

This is my rockin' draft in my 8-team friend/family league:

1. (1) Chris Johnson
2. (16) Reggie Wayne
3. (17) Brandon Marshall
4. (32) Ryan Grant
5. (33) Roddy White
6. (48) Wes Welker
7. (49) Kevin Kolb
8. (64) Jahvid Best
9. (65) Tony Gonzalez
10. (80) Santana Moss
11. (81) Thomas Jones
12. (96) Matt Ryan
13. (97) Johnny Knox
14. (112) Arian Foster
15. (113) Pittsburgh
16. (128) Tim Tebow

This was a week before our draft so Foster hadn't been advertised really yet. A couple of the guys playing have never played before (which would explain why I was able to get someone like White in the 5th) and they were huge homer's and picked a lot of Giants players way too early lol...

69Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Res

here is my squad for 12 man league... rosters get pretty thin toward the end with 12 people so keep that in mind!

1. (Cool Drew Brees
2. (17) Ryan Mathews
3. (32) Brandon Marshall
4. (41) Greg Jennings
5. (56) Beanie Wells
6. (65) LeSean McCoy
7. (80) Donald Driver
8. (89) San Francisco
9. (104) Zach Miller
10. (113) Matt Forte
11. (128) Jeremy Maclin
12. (137) Arian Foster
13. (152) Steve Breaston
14. (161) Josh Scobee
15. (176) Dexter McCluster
16. (185) Matt Moore
17. (200) Toby Gerhart

seems okay i suppose... should be an interesting league with 11 other teams that are pretty strong.

70Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

you got Arian Foster in the 12th round of a 12 man league? He's going to be your best back hands down.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

71Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I agree with Zee...Beenie is going to be not the back you want as your starter...just because that Oline sucks and the quarter back who ever he maybe still sucks. Just teeing up on Wells every play...

Adrian is going to light it up. I can't believe you got him SOO late. You also got Forte in the 10th??? WOW. He is healthy and going to KICK ass this year!

72Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:03 am

Severed Feet

IMO you might want to try and package beanie + miller and try to shop the two to someone who has a top TE and needs a little RB help. It might work before the season starts. You have 4 startable RBs without including beanie, lol.

73Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Jimmy

i'm ready for the fun to kickoff thursday! I have 2 backs in our league for that game and pierre thomas in another league.. so clearly i'll be heavily invested in opening night. What a Face

74Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 am

Severed Feet

FireSnake wrote:don't be talking shit that your ass can't cash.

Nahhh actually not showing up for the draft and getting what I got...I am not expecting too much...hoping to get on some studs after injuries...Tho Sev is right now already doing a lot of that.

Yeah but I'm beginning to already regret dropping JJ for BB.
<_<
Oh well, I'm loaded at WR anyways so whatev.

75Fantasy Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Jimmy

it amazes me that after 162 points and still having my kicker to go tonight.. I dont have this even close to wrapped up yet. 38+ points and my kicker (Succup) versus Ryan Mathews and Malcolm Floyd.

Screw you Foster! Screw you.. this should already be a blow out.. if not for the 44 points you gave Sev! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum