TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlefield 3

+4
QwkSylver
Zebug
Severed Feet
Jimmy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Battlefield 3 Empty Battlefield 3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Jimmy

Wow look at this gameplay teaser video! BF3 is coming sometime fall 2011. I'm getting close to upgrading as is (made it 4 years with this core build, only replaced my vid card <died> and psu <died> along the way) and by the looks of this.. I may need it to enjoy max settings epicness this video is teasing us with.

People have been questioning if it's legit gameplay.. and it appears it is:

Stay tuned to BF3Source as the day goes on and we’ll keep you updated with any more news or developments that come to light! For those of you wondering whether this is real in-game footage or too good to be true, fear not – a QA tester for BF3 has confirmed on twitter that this is 100% real in-game footage, calling the trailer “not pre-rendered CG, it’s real-time rendered gameplay.”

Update: Daniel Matros (DICE community manager) has confirmed that the 32 player limit reported for consoles in Gamestar’s article yesterday is inaccurate: the player limit for consoles is still 24. He tweeted that “I haven’t seen the Gamestar article but the previously announced 24 in GI is correct.”

Update 2: It seems that the immensely popular Battlefield 2 map (featured in the BF2 demo) Gulf of Oman will be one of the 4 maps in the Back to Karkand expansion DLC, making it and Karkand the two maps we have confirmed as returning so far. You’ll see it’s mentioned in this scan of Gamestar that talks about the DLC. Oman was an obvious choice, but it’s nice to know officially that it will be included!

2Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Severed Feet

I <3 Battlefield.

3Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

hold on, I just jizzed all over my keyboard.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

4Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:00 am

QwkSylver

That looks amazing! I hope it looks that awesome for the 360!

5Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

new single player video out:

6Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:32 am

Res

Holy fuckingtits

7Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Jimmy

looks amazing. the big issue will be feel. i thought bc2 felt like booty compared to the fluidity of blops (and waw, and cod4 - they all feel the same which in fps gaming is a really good thing.. think cs 1.6 to cs:s and the change in feel that happened there and made the cs community rage). it wasnt horrible but it wasnt great either. i loved bullet drop and things like that but the feel of the player/movements/recoil and such was just not right.

^ wall of text for the win?

8Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

hmmm, I thought the feel of movement was pretty much the same as COD BO, though I admit I haven't touched BFBC2 since COD BO came out, maybe I should give it a go once again now that I am use to COD.

9Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Jimmy

ummm - full 12 minute epic video gameplay trailer for BF3 - it takes the snippets we've seen and lets the full trailer run.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Jimmy

new video - 17 minute special on BF3

11Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 am

Jimmy

E3 tank video played live (on PC - not console - Dice has repeatedly said this game was built with PC in mind first and will port to console - not the other way around) during the EA press conference yesterday! (lol which I actually watched at work! love streaming - so win)

must see! 1080p

also.. game goes retail Oct 25th - however there will be an open beta for ALL platforms in Sept! We all get to sample it and decide! cheers

12Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I am now horny

13Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 pm

kristi

kristi

Ze, you gotta find better things to get off on...

14Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Jimmy

all the MP game modes explained!

15Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

kristi wrote:Ze, you gotta find better things to get off on...

I would, but Jimmy won't come visit....anymore Crying or Very sad

16Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Severed Feet

Yay deathmatch!

17Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Severed Feet

Downloading to PC right now - won't be able to play much if at all today but tomorrow is a different story.

Going to DL to PS3 as well once it opens up.

18Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Severed Feet

Beta***

19Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Severed Feet

Just played for about 5 minutes on my PS3... it's effing amazing.

20Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

yea, I'm in love. And there are no vehicles in the beta and I'm still in love......can't wait to take out a jet!!!

21Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Res

playing it tonight on pc... woot

22Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 am

Jimmy

so those of you that have had some extended play with the beta.. how is the game? I've heard the hit registration is kinda crappy.. true or no?

23Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am

Res

only played it for a couple of hours on PS3... i was tearing it up immediately. the metro level itself is pretty cool. start outside in a park like area then end up down in the subway. hit reg was a little iffy at times. a few times i was running then ended up looking like i was underground and would pop up randomly.. i'm sure it's just a glitch that will be fixed.

all in all i had fun playing it and can't wait for the full game to come out.

24Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I've had ZERO hit reg issues. It's set up similar to hardcore on BFBC2 in that a couple bullets will kill.

For a beta, the game is freaking awesome. Why haven't you played it yourself? Its open to all.

I love the game, I mean LOVE it and that is without playing in a map with tanks/choppers/jets. My favorite thing to do is to take out a piece of equipment in BFBC2.

oh, and getting dog tags is the best fucking there ever. Come up behind them, grab their head and jab the knife into their throat while ripping the tags off as they fall to the ground.....amazing.

25Battlefield 3 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Severed Feet

Hit regs for me are a huge problem when it comes to headshots... But that's more to do with hit boxes than registration.

If all I can see is a dude's head popping up over a barricade, and I send two bullets to the middle of his face... He should be dead, lol.

The map is pretty good, but it's amazing once the attackers get through the first section. It gets awesome inside the subway.

The game is amazing. All the new ideas that I can't believe that haven't been done before (flashlight blinding, laser sight blinding, scope glint, suppression fire)... The sound is amazing, too.

I get a LOT of app hangs on the PC, though... Like, my game will freeze (w/ the sound stuttering) at any random time 2 minutes after I join to 30 minutes after I join. I can ctrl-alt-dlt out, it's not my PC that's frozen it's the game, but it's ridiculously annoying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum