TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battlefield 3 Alpha

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battlefield 3 Alpha Empty Battlefield 3 Alpha Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Severed Feet

I got an email today inviting me into the Battlefield 3 Alpha testing.
No idea how I was entered in the first place, but yay?

Just played for about an hour. It's very bare bones in the sense you can't change anything... but it's amazing.
Slightly laggy from a response standpoint at the moment (like sometimes you'll kill someone and it takes just a nanosecond too long for it to register), and there are graphic glitches as is expected right now from time to time.
But it's really really fun.

Like I said, you can't change the controls yet, and you can't really change any settings. It's also kinda neat how the game opens up. The client itself runs in your internet browser. So server searching happens in Firefox or whatever - integrated into stats pages and what-not (although right now that's not accessible - just quickplay matches). After the client finds you a server to join or you select one, it all loads in the browser, so you can surf the web and stuff while waiting, and then it starts the game when it's ready.

Weapons from my limited experience so far seem to be really fun and handle rather well.

2Battlefield 3 Alpha Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Alpha Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

that is the sexiest thing you've ever said Sev

I'm freaking pumped for this game, COD can kiss my white ass bye bye the day this is released.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3Battlefield 3 Alpha Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Alpha Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Jimmy

you lucky dog, I'm still plotting my new build with this game's stressful requirements in mind. Shocked So far all I've bought is my ram, lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum