TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salvation for FPS's to arrive next year?

+4
FireSnake
Jimmy
Zebug
Severed Feet
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Salvation for FPS's to arrive next year? Empty Salvation for FPS's to arrive next year? Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Severed Feet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

sorry to say, but I bet it sucks.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

Severed Feet

What game has Valve made that sucks?

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

very good point, I'll give you that.

Just not sure what can be done that either COD or BF doesn't have in spades. Time will tell, can't wait to see some screenshots/gameplay

Severed Feet

True, but to be honest if this new CS is any shade of good I'd drop CoD and BF in a heartbeat.
I miss the strategy of the game. The actual NEED to AIM. The slower pace. The non-regening HP (and BF has medics so let's get that out there). The maps. The actual difference between guns. The money/round system.

Jimmy

cheers

FireSnake

FireSnake

affraid affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers

kristi

kristi

Looks like Im becoming a gamer again!!

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

you'll still need to upgrade the ole comp there Kristi

kristi

kristi

What are you saying??? My 2002 Sony Vaio with its 1.6 processor wont do?! lol. Maybe I should just get a xbox. Actually I promised Logan DisneyWorld in 2013 so I doubt I can afford anything! scratch

Res

looks cool. gonna have to upgrade the ol pc soon.

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

yes Res you need to upgrade soon...and buy BF3!!!

Res

i shall see what i can do

Jimmy

Video preview..

Dust underpass firefight

thoughts?

I'll reserve mine for now.

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'll stick by my original stance....I think its going to suck.

Matchmaking????? WTfuckingfuck

Sounds: sound horrible and that has become the most important thing for me lately

graphics look ok, just a re-skin of CSS

seriously, I'm bored of that type of gameplay, so its going to be hard for me to get behind the game. CS did wonders for the FPS industry and is THE best game ever made, but its past its prime and time to put the old girl down.

Duke Nukem

Zebug: Sound and video quality are bad because the video is not HD. The game is using the most updated version of the Source engine (Portal 2) with tweaks. So of course its going to look simular to CS: Source, but in the end the visuals and effects will be better.

Remember guys it's still a Beta. Lots can still change before it becomes a Gold/Retail copy. I'm not all crazy about the game yet, however as long as its better than source, I'm getting it.

On PC and Mac, Counter-Strike: GO players can expect the standard options you get with a Steam game and any of the control options you would have with a computer. On the Xbox 360, players will use a game pad. On the PS3, players can use the game controller, the PlayStation Move motion controller or even a mouse and keyboard. PS3, Mac and PC players will be match-made against each other, clumped by skill, regardless of input device or platform. (Valve didn't demonstrate the PS3-PC.Mac cross-play to me today, but they confirmed that that enticing bit of networking is something they are striving to include in the game.)

Looks like everyone will be able to join the party except 360 users because MS dosn't like Steam. *cough* xbox live *cough* :p

Severed Feet

Aaaaand console fps'ers who think they're tough shit will literally get OWNED by PC gamers.

Duke Nukem

True dat! Their controler will not save them. Muahaha.

Although PS3 users CAN use a keyboard and mouse to even the playing field. Good decision Valve! Hopefully others will catch on to this idea. While controlers are good for sports, racing, fighting and third person action/adventure games... FPS's (and some RPG's) need a keyboard and mouse to be played to the best of your ability.

kristi

kristi

I miss CS and that type of team-work play. If I can get my pc upgraded soon I most definitely will be playing this game...and it will probably become my one and only game again lol. Gonna own some Duke face Smile

Duke Nukem

Haha right. Razz You have a long way to go before you catch up to the number of times I pwned your face. lol

Duke Nukem

Haha right. Razz You have a long way to go before you catch up to the number of times I pwned your face. lol

Res

i'll own the both of yas

Severed Feet

And I'll own alllll of you, so stop bickering.

Twisted Evil

Jimmy

"you're all soft..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duke Nukem

Pew pew pew!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum