TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 NFL!!!!

+2
Zebug
Jimmy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

262013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 pm

kristi

kristi

1. At SanFran-L
2. Washington-W
3. At Cincinnati-W
4. Bye-hate how early this is
5. Detroit-W
6. At Baltimore-W
7. Cleveland-W
8. At Minnesota-W
9. Chicago-W
10. PHILADELPHIA-W
11. At NY Giants-W
12. Minnesota-W
13. At Detroit-L
14. Atlanta-L
15. At Dallas-W
16. Pittsburgh-W
16. At Chicago-W

13-3...maybe a 12-4 if we let Greg Jennings own us up one time

Last edited by kristi on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

272013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

First of all, Kristi, you missed a game on your GB schedule.....its ok to be scared, but you can't just close your eyes and hope it goes away:)

1 Tennessee-W
2 @Cincinnati-W
3 Chicago-W
4 @Minnesota-W
5 BYE WEEK
6 @New York Jets-W
7 Baltimore-W
8 @Oakland-W
9 @New England-L
10 Buffalo-W
11 Detroit-W
12 @Cleveland-W
13 @Baltimore-L
14 Miami-W
15 Cincinnati-W
16 @Green Bay-L (but only because we'll have the division wrapped up and are resting players)
17 Cleveland-W

Cinci will do what it always does and fall apart after a promising season. Will split with the Ravens like always (and really GB is pretty freaking good). Only other games I question are Chicago (never know what Cutler shows up) and Miami (IF and only IF Tanni really has a break out season)

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

282013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 am

kristi

kristi

HAHA thats funny. lol sorry weird oversight. Add another tally to the W column please! Wink

292013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Severed Feet

Freaking Hernandez man.

My girlfriend's pissed because she only has a few personal favorites in the NFL and he was one of them - and NE is her preferred team.

What a pathetic way to go out.

302013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

and now I hear he's being investigated for a double murder from another case....IF true, dude is just a thug.

312013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am

Jimmy

guy has no remorse either.. waste of talent. TFB will be fine though!

322013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 pm

kristi

kristi

was watching highlights tonight. i am so Fing pumped for football to return!!!!! love me some green and gold! so my questions are about greg jennings....How do you think the packers will do without him, and how do you think the vikings (Evil or Very Mad  ) will do with him??

332013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:07 am

Jimmy

cheers me too!

as for Jennings. First I don't at all feel like I'll watch him the way I watched Favre when he went purple! I always liked Jennings but I didnt like this move for him. I thought he should have gone to Miami with the former Packers assistant thats head coaching down there. I don't expect a great year from him in Minny. Ponder does not excite me at all and their back up.. lol.. well. you know what I think of that scrub! Evil or Very Mad 

Maybe Ponder will surprise though. When you get to freeze defenders with play action to that freaking horse they have at RB - you should get some open wr's! Jennings on slant routes (I love love love the slant! so hard to defend!) could be open a lot and Jennings is such a precise route runner anyway - he'll get some separation and be open. Will Ponder.. or the back up (who shall not be named) if forced in to action.. will they be able to pull the trigger and make the throws? I don't think so.

I'm much more excited about GB's runningback rookies! I think the GB passing attack minus Jennings will be just fine. It was minus him a ton last year due to injury and it was still just as deadly as ever - and they had NO running game to keep teams honest!! Nelson, Jones, and Cobb are an awesome trio. Cobb.. in the Chiefs game where they lost their undefeatedness (yeah.. it's a word right? screw you spell check!) they missed using Cobb most of the game! They kept going to stone handed Finley or trying to beat our edge corners (Carr now gone to Dallas and Flowers who are both awesome) but Cobb against our slot corner was open all day. I think he's the matchup nightmare - especially if linebackers are forced to respect the RB's more! You'll enjoy that!! Short catches for long gains!!

I clueless about the Packers D though.. beyond CM3 at least. But if ya'll play with leads and actually hold them cause you can run the ball.. CM3 gets to pin his hair back and just rush rush rush.. double digit sacks again easily.

Watch some Lacy highlights.. reminds me of the beast in Seattle! YARDS AFTER CONTACT!! (those runs fire me up!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy!

342013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

GB won't even notice Jennings is gone, Rodgers is that good. You could put me in as the #1 WR on the team and they'd still win (though I do admit, I am prototypical size for a WR......6'1" 200 lbs.....although my 200#'s is more around my gut but that's not the point).

Now that's enough NFC talk......not like that conference matters anyway, just playing for 2nd place.

352013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Jimmy

I went to Chiefs camp this morning! Very Happy:cheers:  Weather was freaking amazing.. 78 degrees with a good breeze. #perfect (I know I know.. still a tad warm but close enough though right? Razz)

I took about 200 pictures and one really stood out as my favorite, so I thought I'd share with ya'll.

Defensive studs together!

I reallly love my camera! It's been a fun purchase Smile

Here's the only other one I uploaded today.

Alex running the show!

Enjoy the HoF game tomorrow! I've sooooo missed football! If Sapp and Carter get emotional tonight.. rawr.. inductees always get me going! /flex

362013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 pm

kristi

kristi

Smile

Great pics. Happy you got to go! Today was family day at Lambeau. I have always wanted to go....

372013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Jimmy

Thank you thank you. My camera skills suck but those two are petty nice Smile

Lemme tell ya, you'd love it. It's really cool to see them in this setting and so up close and personal. In a small way.. feels like you're a part of practice and closer to the team for it. I really like it!

382013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:13 pm

kristi

kristi

Yea...I'm jealous!! All hardcore fans should experience it atleast once Wink

392013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Jimmy

at leassssst once! hopefully more though. You'll love it! Your face will light up being there Smile

Chris Carter has been wrecking my strong front tonight! Damn.

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

402013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Took my son and nephew to Bronocs scrimmage at Mile High today. I got to sit on the 30 yard like 5 rows up. They had a blast. Peyton looking really sharp. Not shure any defense can stop this offense this year. 3 of the best Wide receivers and the best quarterback in the game today. Then you have amazing TE's. A running game that is going to be really hard to stop. Sooooo ready for football!!!!!!

412013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:54 am

kristi

kristi

again....jealous Smile

i feel so out of the football loop lately. need to get my game face on! grrrrr Basketball 

422013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 pm

kristi

kristi

Bulaga out for the year. Sad  Yay scrubs to defend out biggest asset and only chance to make it far. I hope these other guys step the F up. Rolling Eyes 

In brighter news....Yankee A-Rod suspended for a long ass time. Never could stand him cheers 

432013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

Jimmy

kristi wrote:Bulaga out for the year. Sad  Yay scrubs to defend out biggest asset and only chance to make it far.  I hope these other guys step the F up.  Rolling Eyes 

In brighter news....Yankee A-Rod suspended for a long ass time.  Never could stand him  cheers 

GB needs to run the ball this year even more now and limit the Rodgers hits. Lacy was a man/beast in the scrimmage I heard.. thats a great start.

Yes, screw A-rod. Kinda gross that he played last night while appealing the suspension.

Even brighter note.. Royals are over .500 late in the year and just taking a peek at the playoffs. /waves little Royals flag bounce 

442013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

You know what time it is boys and girls....time for the yearly prediction of what 10 loss (or more) team from last year is going to go from outhouse to penthouse and win 10 or more games this season?  Last years winners were:

Washington 5-11 to 10-6
Minnesota 3-13 to 10-6
Indianapolis 2-14 to 11-5

I'd have to go back and look, but I think that is 18 or 19 straight seasons that this has happened.  This year's candidates are:

Philly 4-12
Detroit 4-12
Arizona 5-11
NY Jets 6-10
Buffalo 6-10
Cleveland 5-11
Tennessee 6-10
Jacksonville 2-14
Oakland 4-12
Kansas City 2-14

Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if Philly, Detroit or Tennessee pull it off.  Philly with the new coaching style that the NFL might not be prepared for and really unleashing Mike Vick's ability.  Detroit, if they can stay away from the yellow flags has the talent at the skill positions to make some noise.  Tennessee, any team with a talent like Chris Johnson can steal a game or two that they shouldn't.

But all of that said, I am actually going to go with Kansas City.  I can't believe I just made Jimmy's day, but that is my prediction.  KC will hit 10 or more wins this season.  SD and Oakland SUCK!!!!!  They also play Jackoffville, Tennessee, Cleveland and Buffalo.  All in all, I think that Defense is more than legit and upgrading to Alex Smith is going to be such an improvement which will allow the other skill positions to excel.

452013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Jimmy

Smart choice! Wink 

Honestly this team is so very talented. Last year they were the media darlings as well ranging from the local level up to a national level. Everyone was duped (myself included). It wasn't an issue really with overall talent.

The failure came from seeing this team over the final 3 games of '11 look completely different. And completely good! Everyone attributed this to removing the cancerous Haley and the team responding to Crennel. We were wrong. Crennel got the credit but what the team responded to was having a real QB (Orton, not great by any standard a clear NFL quality QB for sure!)

Enter 2012 and Orton is not resigned. The team again is faced with Cassel as the guy and as usual.. it was bad. And as soon it was bad Crennel lost the team.

GOT TO HAVE A QB!

Everyone believes they do now. Myself included. I like Alex though I panned the move initially (felt so much like what they always do, I wanted to draft our own guy! Hell this is the FOURTH QB we've gotten from SF alone over then years!)

So I too will obviously go C H I E F S!

462013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Res

I'll agree with the both of yas and say KC will get to 10. Wouldn't be surprised to see Tennessee do it too but I don't have much faith in Locker. Plus they're in our division so I hope they go 0-16 haha

472013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Jimmy

Way to go Derek!! Guzzle up! Plenty of Chiefs Red Koolaid for everyone!! Twisted Evil 

C H I E F S GO CHIEFS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

482013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

And Jamal goes down in practice!!!!!

(actually doesn't sound serious at first glance, but I had to pour something on the flames of this crazy Chefs talk)

492013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:10 am

Jimmy

Zebug wrote:And Jamal goes down in practice!!!!!  

(actually doesn't sound serious at first glance, but I had to pour something on the flames of this crazy Chefs talk)
He's fine. /relief

502013 NFL!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013 NFL!!!! Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I am not the first to admit it...but I am scared of the Chefs this year. They were just missing a quarterback last year and their defense kept them in a lot of games they had no business being in. Good Luck Jimmy. We will still sweep you but might see you in the playoffs. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum