TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL Draft: who failed, who rocked it

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NFL Draft:  who failed, who rocked it Empty NFL Draft: who failed, who rocked it Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 pm

kristi

kristi

Go

2NFL Draft:  who failed, who rocked it Empty Re: NFL Draft: who failed, who rocked it Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I like the Steelers first pick, seems to be a perfect fit for the system. I think Buffalo might have missed the boat a little bit. I've been picking on them for year for never drafting a QB in the first round, now they finally did it and I think they should have taken Geno Smith over Emanual.....I think Geno will be a better passer in the end.

Sounds like the Jets are screwed for a bit longer, they need offense and they have 2 picks in the top 1/2 and take 2 defense guys....lol

Minnesota has to be a winner, although how could they not with 3 freaking picks.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3NFL Draft:  who failed, who rocked it Empty Re: NFL Draft: who failed, who rocked it Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am

Jimmy

I love the draft! Bummed I missed this thread.. 

I like what the Jets did getting Geno in the 2nd (should have been a first rounder and will prove to be a steal in my view!)

I liked the Cardinals draft a lot. People were scared of Mathieu but he is such a talent and natural play maker.. I wanted him. If he stays out of trouble that will pay off big. They made good solid picks all through the draft.. OL improved.. I like it. (liked that they got Car4son Palmer too.. Larry Fitz on FF radars again!)

I liked what the Packers did with the 2 RB's they got.. such a position of need there! Lacy is quite the beast. The other kid is starter potential as well and they got him much later. Nice duo.

I wanted a QB for the Chiefs (Geno) to call my own, sigh.. didnt happen.. but that aside I like the 1st 5 picks.. all will see significant time this year. Kelce (TE) looks really good. Davis (fumble issues) could be a very strong compliment to Charles. Fisher gets to start at RT making the whole line really strong (retained our LT) - overall thrilled!

I kinda like what the Rams did. Austin (wr) and Bailey (wr) were together at WVU and now get to play together in the NFL. Bailey is underrated, wish he was a Chief. Austin is Percy Harvin without the migraines and contract disputes! Look out for that kid - he will be a good one!

Didn't like the Bills draft.. not a fan of EJ Manuel.
Raiders, Broncos, Chargers obviously sucked. Ha. Screw you fire. You too Phyllis Rivers!

Yay football.

4NFL Draft:  who failed, who rocked it Empty Re: NFL Draft: who failed, who rocked it Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:48 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

We buffed up our offensive line and defensive line.  Got a new CB and a safety.  Got a stud running back.  I say we are going to be better than we were last year.  We will be another force to wipe the floor with the Chefs, Faiders, Pussies...I mean Chargers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum