TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

this place is DEAD

+8
kinson
Zebug
kristi
RP
Severed Feet
Jimmy
FireSnake
Res
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:25 pm

RP

RP

Bueller.

http://www.one22designs.com

77this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Res

man, i used to enjoy coming here everyday to see what ridiculous nonsense you guys post. i know lives get hectic and we're all busy but i consider all of you part of my family.

i'm getting married in two months and i feel like none of you know, and that sucks!

can we please post more than once every 3 months? it's not hard!

i wouldn't wanna lose touch with you guys - i hope you all feel the same.

/drops mic

78this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I get sad everytime I come here, and more sad when I see the icon on my toolbar for this forum and don't click it. I miss this family, sucks growing up. Congrats on your wedding Res, she is a lucky lady (I assume lady.....it is 2015 you know....well either way you'll make a great husband lol).

My news is I'm taking control of a 2015 Challenger Hellcat this monday!!!!!! So Zebug might be dead by Tuesday lol

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

79this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Jimmy

Brian... new car.. did you survive??!?!??!

oh and ... lol.. I guess I should say...

Derek.. engagement... did you survive?!?!?

I kid I kid. I'm thrilled for you! And you too Derek... ohhhh jokes!! haha! Seriously. I hope your wedding is beautiful and you guys are beyond happy! Get a little Resolution in the mix soon!

My kid had a soccer game yesterday (7 years old) and they rocked the other team, 12-1!! Dayumm! He played really well (his second season now) especially with his spacing and passing. The other team.. they were a mob glob all around the ball.. hence why they got owned Razz

Is it football season yet? Very Happy

80this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Res

haha thanks guys. the big day is may 16. having my bachelor party the weekend of april 18 down in nashville, TN. now if i make it back alive from that i think we'll be good to go Wink

nice to hear from you guys. can we please seriously try and keep in touch?!?!!

81this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:35 am

Severed Feet

Awwwwwww snap.

My big day is 8 days later on the 24th, haha.
Exciting times Very Happy

Funny thing is, I've got this site as one of 5 tabs that open up every time I open up firefox.. We could all probably put a little more effort in to chattin ;D

82this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:54 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

The Division!!!!! Every one of you mofo's buy it when it's released.

I have spoken

and my hellcat is awesome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

83this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Res

nice name badge!!

but that car is hella nice

84this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

lol ya, didn't know that was on when taking the pics. Coworker brought his nice camera equipment into work that day to take pics. My GF photo shopped it out but I don't care, it goes along with my goofy nerdy self lol.

85this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:25 am

muddog

damn man, nice looking car! congrats on the upcoming wedding res.

86this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Res

holy shit, is that a muddog i see?! people are crawling outta the woodwork now! how you been man?

87this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:20 am

Jimmy

Jordan, cheers congratz as well!

Brian, that car owns. And the badge owns too! HAHA king

Gary!

GoT addicts.. ready?!?! Twisted Evil

88this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Res

dude, so ready for GoT to come back. watching it live this sunday!

what other shows have you guys been watching?

for us, it's been:

Mad Men - last 7 episodes just started this past weekend
Shameless - hilarious show! season 5 ended last weekend
The Americans - AMAZING show on FX about russian spies and such during the cold war. fantastic.
Outlander - watch this for the old lady, she read the books haha
Girls - pretty hilarious show
Modern Family is up there as well
The Knick - pretty cool show on cinemax with clive owen
The walking dead - still watching it just to see how it ends. not a favorite of mine.
ready for the next season of true detective. no idea when that will be though.

89this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Severed Feet

Suuuuupper ready for GoT.

Bridget and I just finished season 1 of The Blacklist. Tempted to find stream sites to watch season 2 since it's still currently airing.

We're in process of trying to finish XFiles, we're almost done with season 7.
We're waaaay behind on NCIS, even though it's our favorite show. We were caught up like 3 years ago.
We love Modern Family but again are a a year or two behind now.
We love Archer, but again, a bit behind.
We're behind on The League... (notice a trend yet? Lol. Bridget finishes up at UVA next month so we don't have much free time together)

We've seen one episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix - it's really really good.

Shows I currently watch by myself but I'm behind on: Hannibal (amazing), House of Cards (only have 2 episodes left in the current season). I've got a couple episodes left to watch on Twin Peaks. I've been meaning to watch the last season or two of American Horror Story. Want to check out Constantine.

Super excited for Daredevil which releases tonight. Can't wait for True Detectives to come back.

90this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:42 am

muddog

hey guys, yea its me. long time no see! Glad to see everyone still alive!

91this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Res

forgot about peaky blinders - loved it.
they just announced yesterday that season 2 of true detective will begin june 21. i think that's the same weekend as the season finale of GoT.
of course, house of cards is great. i'm about 4 episodes into season 3.

things are well, gary! what are you up to these days?

92this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:42 am

Jimmy

kid is 3-0 in soccer so far this season! woot! he played really well today. they were down in the first half 4-1! and they fought back to win 7-6 Smile No goals for him but he was rocking none the less, started the offense a lot... played good defense.. was aggressive going for the ball. he had two really good runs today with each ending with a shot on goal.. soooo very close on each.. but missed. all good though.. you soon to be married folks.. cant wait till you get to this part. kids are awesome..

funny moment... other team has a goal kick... their coach and parents are all yelling to the kid... kick it to the side... not the middle not the middle!! lol... kid kicks it straight to the middle (ended up a turn over) and the collective groan from all the parents and kids over there as soon as he did it.... lol it was too funny. ahh good stuff.

93this place is DEAD - Page 4 Empty Re: this place is DEAD Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:15 am

Tuf_Duff

I've actually thought about buying CS GO on Xbox 360(and the one when I get it) would anyone play with me?

Gamertag = Dufgarden

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4