TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

upgrading processor/new build

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26upgrading processor/new build - Page 2 Empty Re: upgrading processor/new build Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Jimmy

was really hoping my card would arrive today but it seems destined to arrive the 27th, or so they say. someone somewhere needs to get off their arse.. and get me my vid card! kthx.

27upgrading processor/new build - Page 2 Empty Re: upgrading processor/new build Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Jimmy

card arrived yesterday but i havent really had a chance to game on it yet. barely got it installed last night and my rig stress tested/torture tested for stability again after re-doing my cpu overclock (3.2ghz now from 2.4ghz stock)

i will say it runs so epic quiet! love it.

28upgrading processor/new build - Page 2 Empty Re: upgrading processor/new build Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

nice, I want a status report after BFBC2 on high

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

29upgrading processor/new build - Page 2 Empty Re: upgrading processor/new build Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Jimmy

shockingly i havent really played it (bc2). i've dabbled in a number of my games but have mostly returned to cod:waw!

that game is just so good on a good tactical rules server. the server i used to play is still up and still every bit as full (42 man server and when i went on last night.. i had to wait for a slot to open) as it ever was with the same veteran players i played with before.

i'm getting owned though. my aim is slow and my recognition of threats is even slower! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum