TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

COD Black Op's

+4
FireSnake
Severed Feet
Res
Zebug
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Jimmy

^--- pro!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

102COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:06 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

AHH thanks jimmy, I think I'm pro too but I didn't want to brag

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

103COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Jimmy

I call foul! mod abuse! king

104COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:53 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

update on my favorite weapon....the pm63 is a freaking god (its an smg). It plays to my run and gun style though. I throw on an extended clip and kill until I run out of bullets, and then pick up someone elses gun and keep killing.

105COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Jimmy

that one ddidnt fit me well. i prefer the spectre and i put the upped rate of fire on it.. lol.. bzzzzzt! kill. bzzzzt! kill

currently though I'm whoring the commando. I switched it into the ak kit (and kept it also in the ninja kit i had before as well)

so lately I've been running:

Commando with grenade launcher attachment
makerov pistol with sights upgrade

frag
smoke
claymore

ghost pro
sleight of hand pro
marathon pro

I love it. The ak sites are so obtrusive compared to the Commando's and the commando sites are so good plus so accurate there's no need for a red dot or scope.

106COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Jimmy

Duke.. lol. You got rocked on my favorite tactical server last night! GG's though. Rounds play out pretty well there with good communications and good tension. The BC folks are all pretty cool as well.

107COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Jimmy wrote:
frag
smoke
claymore

ghost pro
sleight of hand pro
marathon pro

same as me, except flak jacket pro instead of ghost. One of my killstreaks is the SAM so they never have a spy plane up for more than a couple seconds anyway as I almost always have at least 1 SAM turret up throughout the game, sometimes 2 if the enemy has a lot of care packages rolling in. I play a lot of DOM/DEM so the protection against nades is awesome.

oh, and moment of the week for me. Down in domination 181-135 on firing range, thats when I finished capping "a" to dominate them....they never got one sight back and we pulled off the comeback. I defended A & B with a little napalm action and and sheer luck. I have the last 3 minutes of it on xfire but the sound didn't take so it kind of sucks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

108COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Jimmy

check this out brother! i was googling radmon stuff today and saw this regarding how to get your movies out of theater mode:

What you do, is go into your recent games, find the one you want, go into it, record the sections and yadda yadda yadda...
Once you are done editting it, upload them to your file share...
Exit out, go into your file share, and click the one you just editting, and go to Render Clip...
It'll load up and go in and play it...exit out of black ops.
Then go to the place you have installed steam....Usually "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\movies" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\movies"

And there you have it, your rendered/edited clip in .avi format.

Give it a try!

Oh and to share some good moments.. earlier this week i had a 17-3 map on S&D (it's in my file share).. pretty sweet.. we won 4-3. Love tight battles like that. However.. I'm more jazzed about this morning. I had some extra time to kill cause I woke up before my alarm. Decided to jump in game and just play one map.. it was firing range (S&D HC tactical of course) and I went leet mode with a 10-1, 1 bomb planted/detonated and 1 bomb defused. Our team swept them 4-0, rawr!

109COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

did that work for you? I did it and have the clip in avi but it won't play in media player.

edit, I was able to open it in quicktime, I'll throw the clip on youtube just to see.

It works, quality sucks but it works:

This was a vid when I tk's 3 people with a strela rocket that first missed the cobra, looped around and was going to hit it from above when my sam took it out so the strela just continued on through the wreckage to the ground where 3 teammates just spawned.

110COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Jimmy

yeah your other video is certainly a better quality. hrmm. was the youtube quality worse than when you watched it locally?

111COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Jimmy wrote:yeah your other video is certainly a better quality. hrmm. was the youtube quality worse than when you watched it locally?

its the same as when I watch the file locally on my machine. The actual gameplay is way better. FRAPS is the way to go, I just don't want to spend $37 for it.

112COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Jimmy

i watched a video of a guy doing his recordings.. here's what he did:

recorded one run of the video with regular settings and regular speed and fraps regular 60fps
recorded another run of the same video with all settings maxed to the limit and recorded it at .2 speed (1/5th of actual speed) and had fraps recording at 12fps

then he takes it to his adobe thing.. and when he plays it there he plays it at 5 times speed. this gives normal speed playback and 60 fps (12fps x 5) and he dumps the audio and just keeps the video

he then takes the first recording and dumps the video and just keeps the audio.. a lil editing here and there to get it lined up he then renders the two at 1280x720 for an hd youtube video.. lol.

umm.. yeah.. lol.

113COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

hmmmmm, but with fraps alone you can just record the video as is, in HD, and upload it. The size will be bigger than his method but who cares about size anymore, you can buy a freaking tera for like $1 anymore.

114COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:36 am

Jimmy

seriously, theater mode is by far the best new feature in an fps i've seen. to have ALL your games automatically recorded and let you pick to save/edit what you like from them as you wish.. so awesome.

yes they eventually fall off the list as new ones replace them but they give you a plenty of time to view them/save them prior. just an awesome feature.

i've cleared my file share out and made 3 new videos that i edited. i'm a scrubby editor but please check em out and rate them anyway Smile the 3rd one ends in a pistol whipping of max! lol woot!

115COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

theater does rock, how do I find your games?

116COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Jimmy

on the main page when you launch multiplayer.. in the bottom right corner it says "friends"

click that and you will see all your friends 9thos with blops and those without as well)

find my name and click and some options come up.. i think it's called combat report but i'm not sure.. it might be right there as shared file or you kught have to click in once for it

there you can see ALL my recent games or my file share. file share obviously is stuff i've put in myself but yeah.. you can see every game your friends play if you want in that other list. pretty cool feature for sure!

also.. first strike releases this friday

117COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 am

Res

already played first strike on ps3... maps are okay.

kowloon is cool, multi-leveled and has a zip line that you can take across the map in like 2 secs.

stadium is fun. a very even map.

berlin wall is huge, tons of rooms to camp in. also there's a no man's land where if you run out into it you get mowed down by a machine gun.

discovery is alright... nothing too crazy about it.

118COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Jimmy

wish you could play on PC reso. although we did have to wait the longest for the DLC lol. it will still rawk sawks on pc! cheers

119COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

anyone getting the DLC?

120COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 am

Res

Jimmy wrote:wish you could play on PC reso. although we did have to wait the longest for the DLC lol. it will still rawk sawks on pc! cheers

i technically could but my pc wouldn't be able to handle it... it'd lag all over the place, i'd get pissed, throw my computer, and probably jump out my window.

121COD Black Op's - Page 5 Empty Re: COD Black Op's Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Jimmy

Zebug wrote:anyone getting the DLC?

I am for sure. Smile

Did you check out the file share vids??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5