TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Football

+4
Severed Feet
Jimmy
Zebug
RP
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Jimmy

you shame Eddie Royal's honor! Razz

RP looks like the odd man out of all of you guys. Firesnake and Kong have had the hottest teams down the stretch. Zebug and I are on a bye.. beat each other up please! kthx

152Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Res

so Rodgers gets knocked out and gets me 2 points. I'm ahead by less than a point and honkey has baltimore's D left. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they'll get at least one point against houston. fuck.

153Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

ahh that sucked Res, loosing your QB so early in a playoff game. You still would have beaten me though as I would have had 125 had I been playing.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

154Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Res

oh well, what can you do. i still almost pulled it off. guess i'll have to settle for 5th.

155Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

ohhh yea second round of the play offs... How about it. I didn't think I could make it with losing the first 5 games of the season. But hey its football and anything can happen. I hope at least I am respectable this next round.

156Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Upset city! 5th and 6th teams come back to play for the Super Bowl. Congrats Kong. Meet you there.

157Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:07 am

kristi

kristi

I lost today by less than 3 f'ing points. That whole league was a waste of my time. I'll never do a random league again, let alone a 14-team one.

158Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:51 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

well get your ass into our league next year you silly goose, so you can loose by 33 points:)

By the way, fantasy football is stupid....only gay people win at that.

159Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Res

5th place is all MIIIINEEEE!!!!

really was hoping for a repeat championship but my team was hurt pretty bad by injuries... jermichael finley and dallas clark were big parts of my team, really screwed me in my WR and TE situation. anywho, at least I finished in the top half of the league. good luck to fire and kong, I have no idea how you guys made it to the championship but hey, that's fantasy!

160Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Severed Feet

HK got Vick.
That's pretty much how he got there, lol.
And Jennings and Colston both started really slow so it skewed his losses. If you looked at his team at the beginning of the year there's no way you would have thought he'd go 1-7 to start lol.

161Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

Seriously Kong and I had the worst teams going into the 8th game of the season...then all of the sudden we started winning.

162Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

hackers!!!!

163Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Jimmy

bah! seriously.. BAH!

Move of the year goes to HK for his pick up of Vick. Won him two absolutely critical games.. both against me. The first when he put up 181 to beat my 170 effort Sad and then the semi final last week where Vick went monster mode in NY.

Good luck fuckers!

10-3 is fail

Last edited by Jimmy on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

164Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I lasted the same fate in my pay league unfortuately...11 2 and lost in the semi's. Soo upset.

165Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Jimmy

looks like I'm going to end up with 3rd place in both my leagues. In my local league I'll take it.. I missed the draft and scrambled to make the team my own.. played the last 4 weeks or so unable to make a move (hit the 30 move cap) and replace frank gore.. lol.

very disappointed in our league finish though. 10-3 and dominant all year, 3rd place is fail. Sad

166Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 pm

kristi

kristi

Jimmy wrote: 3rd place is fail. Sad

actually...i can think of 7 places that are more fail than 3rd.

or in the case of my league...11 more places

167Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Jimmy

kristi wrote:
Jimmy wrote: 3rd place is fail. Sad

actually...i can think of 7 places that are more fail than 3rd.

or in the case of my league...11 more places

aww, sometimes you really do have my back, sometimes! Razz Cool

168Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 am

FireSnake

FireSnake

SUPERBOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristi didn't cheat and beat me this year. LOL

169Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

FireSnake wrote:SUPERBOWL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristi didn't cheat and beat me this year. LOL

gratz man, hell of a comeback in the season.

170Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 am

Res

yea, heck of a comeback fire. 5th place... bah. better than last i guess!

already looking forward to next year

171Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Yea seriously I am already waiting for next year. This is a lot of fun. Congrats to Kong for just as an impressive comeback!

172Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Jimmy

i hope both your fantasy personas burn in the fiery pits of hell. Shocked lol. congrats (gag) on your championship (spasm, coma)

173Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 pm

kristi

kristi

what are you talking about cheating?

174Fantasy Football - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Football Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

I was kidding Kristi... You beat me in the Superbowl a couple of years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum