TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding CS:GO

+12
Duke Nukem
Munra
Skullz
Jimmy
The Shit AKA FroPick
KillSwitch
nYranger
FireSnake
Res
kristi
Zebug
Severed Feet
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

CS:GO?

Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 am

Severed Feet

BTW THE GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME

I JUST GOT DONE PLAYING WITH DUKE AND I WAS DRUNK YAYAAAYAYAYAAAAAY! I owned shit up!!!!

Um, BTW, Jimmy, pretty much EVERY GUn is one shot head shot kill from med-short range when they don't have a helmet, and like every gun is at most 2 shot kill with one headshot when they do have a helmet. EVEN PISTOLS! Some SMGS not so much from med-long range, for balance obv.

Hope that makes sense!
HAPPY SLEEPY TIME!

27Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri May 04, 2012 12:16 am

KillSwitch

Post some screenshots Sev!

28Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sat May 05, 2012 9:50 am

Severed Feet

Haven't played in like a week, finals started for me two days ago and I've been super busy.

Just a little notes for anyone who's interested..

Stuff like recoil is always being tweaked. They release a patch every single Friday, and it usually changes the game pretty dramatically. It's been slowing down the past few weeks but I think it's because they are working on bigger issues now.

They just released the SDK to everyone in the beta yesterday. Meaning when the game comes out there will already be custom maps. What's awesome is that they are going to pair it with the Steam Workshop, so gone are the days with finding random websites that may or may not have cool/good custom maps.

About the only issue I have with the game right now is the fog. And 95% of the people think it is retarded. However, they have started releasing "pro" map versions of each map (only three so far) that removes all the useless ground clutter and takes out fog. Meaning server owners can just use those instead, and map makers will obviously have the option of whether or not to include fog.
Video comparison: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There's a lot of videos showing fog and recoil and stuff if you're interested enough.

29Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I'm going to be so pissed when this game comes out, I will almost certainly get it, and play it bc I like to play with friends, but I hate this style of fps lol....I'm be happy but pissed the whole time lol.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

30Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun May 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Severed Feet

;D

31Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 am

Res

i'm gonna get this shit

32Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Skullz

Skullz

if you guys are all playing it i'll have to join ya.

33Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun May 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Munra

I just got the CSGO beta its look pretty damn good. It actually using the most updated source engine which is the one they used is TF2 is in terms of graphics is much better then CS:S or TF2. I also hear is it the last game on the source engine and that HL3 or HL ep3 will be on Source2 which is why its taking so long to release.

And as always if you guys need any help with anything just hit me up.

34Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Duke Nukem

From todays update of the beta:

- Added player spawns to all maps to support up to 30 players.

Awwww yea!

35Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun May 27, 2012 1:03 am

Tuf_Duff

I miss playing CS and I miss playing CS with TGA so Deffinitly getting it

36Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

FunkyFresh

Im def. down

37Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Duke Nukem

Posted in the gaming thread but I will post it here as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 21st is the release date. Priced at a super affordable 15 dollars. I'm buying it for sure.

38Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Tuf_Duff

Duke Nukem wrote:Posted in the gaming thread but I will post it here as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

August 21st is the release date. Priced at a super affordable 15 dollars. I'm buying it for sure.
Very Happy I can't wait SO CLOSE TO MY BIRTHDAY ALSO

39Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Bertuzzi#44

Voted hell YES! I would love to see TGA start a CS GO server and get this awesome community going again. We all spent YEARS together playing and had a blast. Even just for nostalgia sake it would be fun. I personally would love the opportunity to shoot duke in the head again. <3 <3

40Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 am

Res

haha bert, you crazy bastard. Affirmative. Roger that. Affirmative.

41Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Bertuzzi#44

Enemy Down. haha I love you

42Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

soo right. I would love to see everyone back again playing CS. I will definitely buy this. Getting my machine back to working order finally.

43Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

Black Ops 2 is releasing!!!! along with more map packs in BF3, both stupidly fun games.

I'll buy this too though.

44Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 am

Res

If I ever get the damn internet hooked up at my new place rarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Definitely buying this so I can smoke you all.

45Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Duke Nukem

Zebug wrote:Black Ops 2 is releasing!!!! along with more map packs in BF3, both stupidly fun games.

I'll buy this too though.

Bleh and meh to both of those games! (COD cow is still being milked... and as for BF3... I dont like EA but I will only get that game when I can actually get it for cheap. Since my friend keeps bugging me to...)

CS GO is up for preorder @ 10% off (13.49 vs 14.99)

DO IT NOWWWWWW!

Oh and on the 14th for preorders, you get access to the beta so you can come get pwned by me. Cool

Edit: Oh really Bert?! We shall see about that...

46Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

COD, quick action, stupid moves..ie I'll dolphin dive/bunny hop 360 degree headshot you with my sniper rifle but it's fun gameplay (horrible graphics)

BF3, generally slower paced, more methodical realistic gameplay (great graphics)

CS:GO, tactical gameplay, (horrible graphics)

Basically, there should be something out there for everyone and that is a good thing. I'll have them all.

47Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Duke Nukem

CS GO horrible graphics? Oh come on now Z. :p GO looks good (better than COD). And it has a wider color pallet than BF3.

48Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

if you think CS GO has better graphics than COD you are crazy. Now they both are bad, but the level of detail in COD is 100 times better. CS looks more crisp but it's due to the lack of detail. I can draw a stick figure and make it perfect which might look better than my attempt at the Mona Lisa, but that doesn't mean its better.

49Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 am

Severed Feet

CS:GO graphics are dated, but I immensely prefer its graphics for shooters as opposed to games like CoD and BF.
It's not that new-age graphics are bad, of course, but a game like CS is all about pure skill, blending in with the environment shouldn't really be something that happens very often.

50Regarding CS:GO - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 am

kristi

kristi

I'll be playing Tuesday since pre-purchase players get the beta(if you havent been chosen already---which i havent...damn u steam!) So I was hoping that if you find a decent server, post it here. Idiots abound everywhere but it'd be nice to find some decent servers that are admin-watched lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum