TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding CS:GO

+12
Duke Nukem
Munra
Skullz
Jimmy
The Shit AKA FroPick
KillSwitch
nYranger
FireSnake
Res
kristi
Zebug
Severed Feet
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

CS:GO?

Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Bertuzzi#44

I definitely pre-ordered and will be playing tomorrow. Been waiting for a new CS for 8 years now. I've been playing a little Source to get back into CS and boy am I bad haha!

52Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Lmao...right I am sure I couldn't hit anything now.

53Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am

Duke Nukem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Me and Jonboy dominating servers tonight. Awww yea!

54Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 am

Severed Feet

Haha, I'm going to have to start taking my own screenies if you think that is dominating. pirat

55Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

SOOO what do you think of it? I haven't played yet...or seen anything from the new GO.

Let me know!

56Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Duke Nukem

Sev: You are a dirty hacker so your scores don't count. Razz

Fire: It's pretty good, kinda why I have put 100+ hours into the beta already. lol Think of it as the love child between 1.6 and source. (Gameplay is more like 1.6 while it gets its looks from source.)

57Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I played for a few rounds, went 8-2, logged off. I'll play when I see others playing but certainly won't play by myself.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

58Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am

kristi

kristi

Zebug wrote:I played for a few rounds, went 8-2, logged off. I'll play when I see others playing but certainly won't play by myself.

Ok CS Debbie Downer!!! Razz It was fun playing tonight with Duke, Sully, Sev, and a few randoms. I found myself wanting to rage quit on more than one occasion though! I have to tweak my settings a bit like mouse sensitivity and crosshair...and i think i'll be a lot happier. Also, would be great to have a stop sound and a stop weather. I dont like the skins yet b/c it's hard to see in maps like aztec and even d2 ect. I'm still awesome at team attacking though. woot woot Razz

59Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 am

Res

Getting cable and internet installed next friday. Then I can come in and light you up like the good ol days!!!

60Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

installing now!

61Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

damn it, I actually had fun playing that stupid game tonight....in my defense I did accidentally get drunk

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

62Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

Severed Feet

I played drunk with Duke a few months ago one night during the beta.
THAT was fun.

63Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am

Jimmy

you all should dig this.. valve is launching with a zombie mod

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

64Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 am

kristi

kristi

Can never go wrong with zombies! What a Face

65Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 am

Res

bahhhh I can't wait. It'll be like the good old days.

Are we looking into getting our own server?

66Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 pm

kristi

kristi

I would be willing to chip in for a server. I think Jimmy should DL so we can own him again Cool

67Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Severed Feet

Like I said a while ago, I'm completely in on buying a server.
I'm willing to be the majority $ supporter (depending on the cost).
Only issue is, I have zero experience in such matters, so I would mostly prefer to have someone who does have some knowledge in the matters get the ball rolling.

I have a few friends from Tech that are going to be playing, as well as my brother and my best friends who are oldies from c.jff. So we'd already start out with a pretty decent reg base.

68Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Res

I don't know jack about servers either but I'd be willing to throw a little bit of money your way.

69Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Severed Feet

Just talked to Munra. Basically I was looking into servers on my own and found that you can either get a non-dedicated server for like $15/mo, or a dedicated server for upwards of $70/mo.
Munra said, however, to just ignore dedicated servers... My understanding they're for communities who intend to have multiple servers.

So, that being said, it's not very expensive at all.
Munra said he's still trying to work out his server. He said they have "changed" things from CS:S and TF2, whatever that entails, I do not know. He also said he may be able to get us a server at a cheaper rate, but if not he can recommend a few different providers he's used in the past.

I told him I'll hit him up in a few days once I get moved back in to my apartment down in Blacksburg and we'll go from there.

Basically after that, it's learning how to run and manage it, but I'm sure it's not too difficult, we'll figure it out.

ALSO, we need to start thinking about how we want things set up...
Like, I'm pretty sure we're all in favor of a 16-slot server, right? I don't want anything bigger than that.
Then things like, what about the AWP? Etc.

Personally, I don't like server rules where they aren't explicit. I'd be in favor of having NO AWP on the server, if it's a server side option to not allow it to be bought. I don't like having to tell people "No AWPing please" every 5 minutes.
Friendly fire, yes.
All talk, no? When dead if possible?
Etc.

70Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

kristi

kristi

Awesome. Thanks for talking to him, Jordan! Let me know where I can help. I am certainly willing to help somewhat financially. I think it's a great idea to keep it at 16 or under. I'm also fine with the no awp rule especially with you and duke lurking around haha. What do you think about wearing the tag again or coming up with a new "community" tag? Just a thought. I feel close to my TGA family and would be nice if we showed some sort of connection. Then again, I sometimes stay away from servers filled with a clan.

71Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:27 pm

FunkyFresh

my steam id is njlimbacher friend me!

72Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Munra

AWP Restriction Possible

Dead talk possible but only on the same team dead people on the same team can still talk to alive players. (Most css plugins seem to work in cs:go as well so probably can be done with a sourcemod.)

If you guys are going to try and make an actually come back I may have some other options for you.

73Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Severed Feet

Yeah I've noticed on classic competitive servers that it is standard to have a form of all-talk on for individual teams.

74Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Tuf_Duff

So How is Global Offensive?

75Regarding CS:GO - Page 3 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Res

Just bought it. What server do you guys play on?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum