TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding CS:GO

+12
Duke Nukem
Munra
Skullz
Jimmy
The Shit AKA FroPick
KillSwitch
nYranger
FireSnake
Res
kristi
Zebug
Severed Feet
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

CS:GO?

Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_rcap 35% [ 6 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% [ 3 ]
Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I don't lol

I'll jump on if I see a few others playing, thus far I haven't seen anyone playing. It's pretty boring unless playing with a group of friends.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

77Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Severed Feet

Yeah I've got to apologize about my lack of... interest in GO since it's come out.

School this semester is much busier than I was expecting it to be.
3 classes with lab reports.
Senior design project (1st year of human powered helicopter design team at VT)
Going way overboard with my friends on our Japanese skit making it an actual badass short movie.
Football every weekend...

So yeah. Sad

78Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm

kristi

kristi

Zebug wrote:I don't lol

I'll jump on if I see a few others playing, thus far I haven't seen anyone playing.

I guess I'm no one. lol. You are online everytime I play...which has been a lot since it's come out.

Res, next time you're on steam I'll give you some servers that I like to play on. The bad thing about this game is it is geared towards stock rotation. There are servers with some custom maps but I forget what I read about how cs:go makes it difficult to make or import or something custom maps. Oh, and I'd say the ratio of assholes to decent ppl is about 2:1. Rolling Eyes

79Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:37 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

well being "online" just means I'm at the computer (or was at the computer in the last so many minutes). But if you are playing, shoot me a message. I don't always look at the friends list unless I'm for sure about to play a game. But seeing a message might spark some desire to play and put off whatever it was I am doing.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

80Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 am

Incubus

CS is completly dead for me. I've seen a couple of videos of cs:go and i thought, and i qoute, "nahh".

81Regarding CS:GO - Page 4 Empty Re: Regarding CS:GO Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 am

Duke Nukem

That makes me sad to read that Inky...

But if you or anyone else want's to try it theres a free weekend going on RIGHT NOW for CS GO. And if you want to buy the game, it's on sale for $10.

I will be playing but only after work. Yay for working almost every single weekend...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum