TGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TGA

TGA lives on

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL Season 2012

+3
FireSnake
Zebug
Severed Feet
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1NFL Season 2012 Empty NFL Season 2012 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Severed Feet

Figured I'd start a new thread for this coming year since the last thread was so specifically titled. Razz

So Wayne re-signed with the Colts, surprisingly.
V.Jax is now with Tampa.
Brandon Marshall got shipped to Chicago (lulwut). If Miami doesn't sign Peyton now, that's going to really hurt them. But it does open the opportunity for them to sign Peyton and then Manningham.
Garcon signed with Washington.

And this was all in the past, what, 8 hours?

2NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

no way Peyton goes to Miami now, case closed, signed sealed and delivered. He will be a Bronco.

Big question, who offers what for Mike Wallace and will the Steelers match....everything else in this thread is meaningless.

https://truegamingalliance.forumotion.com

3NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Washington is signing every wr they can. LOL they also signed Eddie Royal from the Broncos. Excellent Slot receiver. I guess since they got a rookie QB they decided to give him some bullets for that gun. Wink

I agree with you Zee...OMG did that just happen...I agreed with Zee? Well I guess he can be right every ONCE in while. I do believe that Peyton will be a Bronco...If not a Bronco then a Titan. But I think he has half a step in the Bronco direction. Wayne said he is going to be a Colt...but I haven't heard of a contract. Might wait to sign that dotted line to find out where Peyton is going. LOL

LOTS of free agents and this is just going NUTS!

4NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Severed Feet

Royal hasn't signed yet, the rumors were false but he's close. Unless he signed in the past few hours.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wayne signed last night
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Severed Feet

Jimmy's Chiefs just signed Hillis, who I called being waaay over-rated before this season started last year.

6NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Jimmy

I like the Hillis signing but dont like it for just one year. Pioli does way too many one year deals. They say it's so he can prove himself after a bad 2011 season.. well if he does we have zero leverage.. and since nfl contracts arent guaranteed it makes little sense from the teams perspective.

Buccaneers have made really good moves.

I've read rumors the Patriots will offer for Wallace and the Steelers wont have the cap room to match.. but it will cost the Patriots a 1st rounder. Since they cant draft WR's anyway seems like a good deal.. rthey need a deep threat to open Wes Gronknandez underneath.

7NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Severed Feet

Actually... If that Wallace to NE rumor is true and pans out, that would be huge.

8NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Severed Feet

Tebow to Jets, wtf. <_<
I hate the Jets. So, I guess I'm just hoping that Sanchez completely crumbles under the pressure in preseason, and Tebow just comes out guns-a-blazing.

I should clarify... I hate the Jets because of the aura around their fanbase, and a lot of their players (Sanchez). I actually kind of like Rex Ryan.

And how about the Saints? Lol... Payton suspended for the whole year.

9NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

not so fast my friend, turns out that Jets trade may have hit a snag....not a done deal yet. Jackoffville should swoop in now before the dust clears and snatch this guy up (not because I think they will become a better team, just to actually get fans to show up)

10NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Severed Feet

Psyche! He's back to being traded to the Jets. Lol.

11NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

yep, TT in a Jets locker room. If we thought Tebow-mania was crazy before, just think how it might be in a NYC media market.

12NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu May 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

soooo ummmmm, ya. Did anyone's team kill it like my team in the draft? Steelers just secured superbowls for 5 out of the next 10 years.

and I don't care what anyone says Jimmy, I like your first round pick, people are going to be so focused on him that Hali will just destroy. I really think you are going to be happy.

13NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Severed Feet

Dallas did a pretty decent job. Hopefully Claiborne is amazing, despite being as dumb as a bag of rocks.
We picked up D. Coale from here at Tech in the 5th, and Boykin (also from here at VT) as an undrafted free-agent. Both of them could be pretty good steals.

14NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Sat May 12, 2012 2:46 am

Res

we got some dude named luck, i don't know who he is

15NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 am

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

He's the guy you traded Peyton Manning for, you know, the guy that is one of the best QB's ever to play the game that won you a Super Bowl and took you to another, the same guy that when he left his team for a year, that the team dropped an additional ~10 wins in a season.........hahaha Good "luck"

16NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Sun May 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Skullz

Skullz

bucs did pretty good in the draft. got 2 first rounders and traded back into the 2nd. Got the best safety in the draft, and the second best RB. not terrible.

17NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Jimmy

football 2012? my body is ready!! (lol.. too far? ok.. too far!)

18NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

FireSnake

FireSnake

Mind body and soul is ready to see Peyton Manning kick the shit out of the whole AFC west this year.

19NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Tue May 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I get a little daily email from a website about offseason football related stuff, here was a tid bit about Detroit and how Suh wants to be a leader...thought it was funny:

Detroit Lions DL Ndamukong Suh is eager to emerge as a team leader entering his third pro season. 'If I see a guy that needs some help and just might need a word here or (there) just to understand a little bit better,' Suh explained. 'As Coach uses some of us as starters or guys that have been here a couple years that are still young that say look at what he's doing and mimic that or whatever. Then I'll say, 'Yeah, this is how I got to this position, this is how I got to my position to get to where Coach likes it."

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

The Lions need someone to rise as a leader in that locker room. They've been in the headlines this offseason for all the wrong reasons. Lions players have been arrested so many times in 2012 that even the Bengals think they're out of control.

20NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Jimmy

Have you all heard about the All22 view coming available. If you've ever watched a show like NFL Matchup that shows the coaches tape (all22) and liked it.. the NFL is bringing this to the regular fan finally! Rejoice!

NFL Replay will have this view included for every play this coming season, for every game, for all 32 teams. the subscription is $70 but I'm stronly considering it! I love that view and would love to be able to look at my Chiefs or any team and any play with a much more critical eye than able in the standard TV view we get. Was there someone open downfield?? All 22!! Lets see!!

Anyway.. thought I'd share if you hadn't heard. Cant wait to see all the breakdowns from blogs and forums this new feature will provide!

21NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 am

kristi

kristi

Looks pretty awesome. However, I'll skip the subscription and stick with my NFL network for all the awesomeness... Razz

22NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Jimmy

I have to get it at least this first year. I think this is by far one of the biggest changes in access the NFL has provided us. Can't wait!

23NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:35 am

Jimmy

I'm ready for football.

Watching hype me videos of various highlights. DJ for example - still underrated and should be in the discussion with Patrick Willis as the best LB in the league. People don't always recognize just how hard and solid he hits. Speed - power - instinct. He's an absolute monster!

BTW - I love this song.

24NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I did the same thing Tuesday night, went through old and new Steeler videos on youtube.

25NFL Season 2012 Empty Re: NFL Season 2012 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Zebug

Zebug
Admin

I must say, thus far, Andrew Luck is looking impressive for a rookie. Sure he is going to make some rookie mistakes, but the dude can make all the throws out there. If his head gets in the game as much as it seems it will be.....Peyton who???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum